𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟷𝟻 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

i'll rant a bit in this letter so throw it away if you don't like to read my following vent. i got into a fight with my best friend today and i feel very guilty. it just so appears that my best friend happened to be my roommate as well. what happened was she got drunk last night said that she liked my ex. of course, i had no problem with that...until she said that she had liked him before me and him started dating. i knew she was drunk and all, but at that time i got so angry i lashed out on her, saying that whatever excuse would not justify her actions. 

in all honesty, i feel kinda, scratch that, i do feel guilty. who am i to tell her who she can and cannot like? i was never in a place to control her feelings, so why am i being such a bad friend? i felt terrible that i had no energy to wake up and go to class because i wasn't ready to face her after what happened. so, i woke up very early when no one was awake and slipped this letter in your locker before classes started. i was lucky enough paper is thin or else i would've gotten into trouble hehe. oop, my roommate might be awake soon so i gotta end this letter now. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"yuejun seems upset today, she's showing her fake smile again.." renjun sighed at the state of his twin.

donghyuck averted his attention from the letter, "huh? what happened to her?"

"i don't know either, she's not telling me shit at all. speaking of which, i heard aera's absent today. she wasn't in class this morning."

"on your right, dipshit."

renjun jumped at the sound of aera behind him, the goosebumps forming on his neck. "give me a heads up next time, will you?" he glared at the girl.

 she only showed him a cheeky grin and eyes the letter, snatching it out of 'curiousity'.

"oh, the poor girl. i honestly would've acted the same way," she said, unaware of the words that slipped from her mouth.

"you would've acted the same way? don't tell me...you're pyeonyeo?"

[a/n: pyeonyeo is short for pyeonji yeoja, where pyeonji (편지) means letter and yeoja (여자) means girl]

"i mean, think about it. your best friend that you've hanging out with since who knows when, starts liking your ex, whom you are not anymore dating obviously. or just think of it as this: jeno and jaemin are gay for jisung, and they're both best friends because nomin.

 what would happen if jaemin figures out jeno had liked jisung before he and jisung started dating? maybe the other way around but you get me at least. bottom line is the 'secret admirer' could never be me ew" aera replied. she tried her best to mask her nervousness, the anxiety crawling under her skin.

"i'll be doomed if he finds out too early. he could never know, not now at least."