𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟹 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

are you excited? you're turning a year older in three days! i apologize in advance that i couldn't get you a present, so i brought your favorite milk as an early gift. i hope you like it, judging by the simplicity of it. i just know that your friends will give you gifts that are much more bizarre than this, but i'll feel glad if you could appreciate this small gesture of mine. well, duty calls. my brother told me to wash the dishes today. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"i wonder what y'all are gonna give me for my birthday," donghyuck wondered. 

aera twisted her neck to the boy direction, "who's birthday? you? when's your birthday anyway?" the older glared for the nth time in the past month. "ayy, stop sulking. i know your birthday is in three day, chill."

"tch, i thought you really forgot, dumbass."

"what do you take me for, huh? we've been together since our childhood. we're practically glued to each other at this point," the girl argued, and to her relief, it made sense.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah, whatever you say. back to the main point, do you have my present ready in three days?"

"i don't plan on giving you anything though. does my presence count?" aera pouted as cutely as she could, to which donghyuck cringed. all the innocent bystanders looked at aera with pure confusion and some with disgust at the public display of aegyo.

"i'll pretend i don't know you and just walk away."

the young college student waited until the boy was out of earshot before looking at her phone, "just wait a little longer, i promise. i'll confess soon, and you won't be disappointed."

"