𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟷𝟶 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

it was really nice of you to put the little sticky note last week for me. it was very heartwarming, thank you. really. i have decided to confess to you soon, so please be a little more patient. i promise to do it someday and it will be very soon. anyways, i left you some ice cream since you're tired after practicing dance for the upoming festival. i'm sure you did your best, so give yourself a pat on the back because your efforts deserve it. i'm curious what song you'll be performing. i wanted to ask aera since she knows but i'm afraid that'll become a spoiler and i'd rather have it as a surprise. i've got to go now, my mother is visiting so i need to accompany her the entire day. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,
janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"she is totally whipped for you, dude. i don't get why," yuejun stated.

"how many letters has it been?" jeno asked out of curiosity.

"with this one right now, fourteen."

chenle then proceeded to tease him, "ohohoho, you remember how many. what is this? does THE lee donghyuck have a crush on someone?" 

donghyuck looked at aera and the butterflies in his stomach couldn't help but intensify. "she's gonna confess soon, what should i do? should i accept her confession? but what if i don't like the girl? what if-" he kept rambling out of nervousness and his fingers fiddled.

"calm down, bro. just relax and do what your heart says," aera chuckled, contrast to the dimishing hope she had inside. what if he doesn't accept her confession? will they become awkward with each other like what other fanfictions do?

"ah, i didn't know things would be this stressful." donghyuck kept whining for the next few seconds, attracting the attention of some students. 

sensing the eyes looking at them, jaemin covered the boy's mouth with his hand before dragging him to the next class.