𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟸𝟿 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

i have finally been able to sort things out with my roommate and we're in good hands now :)) i bought her ice cream and apologized a lot of times. thank God it worked or we would've still been awkward. i told her that i wasn't in any place to control her feelings and she also said sorry for not being honest with me because she didn't want to hurt me at that time. during those few weeks, i never wanted to get out of bed. but your happy virus was one of the reasons for me to get out of bed because i get to see you plaster your bright smile everyday. well, i gotta do my homework now. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"turns out she finally solved the elephant in the room with her roommate, good for her." donghyuck nodded to jeno's words.

"what elephant in the room?" aera said, her head popping up from behind jaemin's shoulder.

jeno replied, "janice sorted things out with her roommate. she bought her ice cream, too."

the girl only nodded, "thank God she accepted my apology." no one but jaemin heard what she had said, and aera wasn't phased one bit about it as she knew jaemin wasn't one to snitch.

"by the way, what day is it today?"

"thursday, you pabo. why do you ask though?" aera questioned.

donghyuck shrugged, "oh, it's nothing."

jeno and jaemin didn't seem convinced enough, but they let it slide. five minutes before they went to their next respective classes, jaemin pulled aera to a deserted hallway.

donghyuck, who watched them walking together, had his eyes diverted to their hands making contact against each other's skin. those eyes burned with jealousy, a glare one so deadly it could kill.

meanwhile, jaemin softly pulled aera before stopping. "i trust you with the information, min. i know you heard me."

"so it's you, pyeonyeo. well, i wish you the best of luck and don't worry. i'll pretend i was never even there in the first place." the girl gave the boy a big, warm, friendly hug before going to her next period.

" the girl gave the boy a big, warm, friendly hug before going to her next period