𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟾 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

i heard that you got into the school's dance team! congratulations, i'm so happy for you. i heard that the team was recruiting both boys and girls but i got a lot on my palette rn so i couldn't :< besides, i already have badminton practice and i'm a terrible dancer so i couldn't join anyways. oop, gtg now! i also left chocolate milk in your locker, i hope you like it. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"how did she know you're in the dance team? i thought the announcements weren't made publicly yet," jaemin questioned.

"nope, the team announced it today at midnight so 'janice' had plenty of time to write this letter," renjun interjected in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

donghyuck didn't care about that as he stared at the chocolate milk, not to mention it was his favorite brand. "how did she know i liked this specific brand?" he abruptly asked, interrupting the conversation jaemin and renjun were having.

"maybe she's been observing you..like a stalker-"

"no, that can't be. she said in the first letter that i know her and that she isn't a stalker."

"ayee, i was only joking. maybe she asked aera, everyone knows about you two being close friends. why did you get so defensive?"

"shut up, i was just uhh preventing you from saying false facts," donghyuck stuttered.

"and you remembered what she said in her letters?" renjun smirked as he asked. oh how donghyuck wanted the wipe it off his handsome face.

"i always take notes on first impressions, okay?" the second youngest among three defended.

"whatever you say, lee donghyuck~"

little did they realize that aera had passed by while they were talking, and she smiled after seeing the boy's lips tug upwards at the chocolate milk she had bought him.