𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟸𝟸 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

it's been a week since the last letter. i'm sorry i couldn't deliver you letters everyday because i've got other things going on too, you know? you'll understand me, right? i'll be glad if you do. i went to badminton practice two days ago and the coach said i was really giving my best and that he was proud of my efforts. what about you? how has dance been? are you enjoying it well? i can't wait to see you dance soon! i know you'll do supremely well at it, i believe in you :> whoops, i need to pay attention to class. the teacher said something about a pop quiz. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"what are the chances that the person sending these is chu aera?" donghyuck asked chenle and jisung. 

the two just looked at each other before shrugging, "pretty low, who would like someone like you?"

"take that back, you little shit."

"nahh, i'd rather not, hyung. i'm enjoying this too much," chenle said while grinning.

jisung then spoke, "i mean, if you look at the events that had been happening in the previous letters, there are some instances where those same things would happen to aera. didn't your teacher just announce about the pop quiz this morning? she was in your class, too."

that made donghyuck think. it was uncanny that all the things the secret admirer said were similar to aera's schedule. "i mean, she's probably in my class, too. she kinda made it obvious in the second letter when she told me to stop bothering seo janice." 

he tried to piece things together, but some of the things mentioned in the previous letters don't add up.

at the end, he gave up before bidding the boys goodbye and headed to his next class.