𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟼 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

it's seems like you have figured that i send letters every thursday. you seem to be  waiting by your locker every now and then, which kinda gave me a hard time  putting these letters in your locker now. stop being so cheeky and just let my letters go through or i won't send any more of them. there, did my threat work? i hope it did. anyways, my professors have gave me an overwhelming amount of homework so i think it's best if i do it now cuz i ain't planning on failing my first year. ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly,

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"took you long enough to realize it's every thursday," renjun quipped.

donghyuck scoffed, "not everyone has the brains like you and jeno."

"dongdong, have you seen my brother? he's supposed to give me something- another letter, i see."

chenle asked, "minchul hyung is coming?"

"do i have any other brother besides that creature?" aera deadpanned.

"you don't, my dear sister." 

the girl whined, "what took you so long?"

her brother rolled his eyes while the smile lingered on his lips. "you're not the only one going to college, you know."

"good morning, sunbae!" renjun politely bowed while chenle brightly greeted the senior.

minchul gave them a friendly smile, "good morning."

"how have you been, hyung? it's been a while," donghyuck stretched his hand out for a shake, which the senior gladly shook.

"pretty well. and how is your hoobae doing? did she cause any troubl- OW!" aera slapped her stepbrother in the shoulder. minchul rubbed the sore spot while glaring, making the finger slice gesture before continuing to rub the spot.

"would you look at that? classes are about to start, let's go donghyuck." with that, they all dispersed to their separate ways.

" with that, they all dispersed to their separate ways