𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔,, 𝟷 𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

dear donghyuck,

hello! it's me again :3 you seemed to enjoy my letters though i've only sent two so far. you're smiles were too precious, it makes want to write to you nonstop without revealing myself. back to the main thing, something great happened yesterday. i got accepted to the national badminton team and i'll be playing tomorrow against players from jeju island. speaking of which, didn't you live in jeju for a few years? bet you could barely understand the accent there lol. anyways, since i'm so happy today i think it will be a brilliant idea to reveal myself. are you ready? donghyuck, it's me; chu aera. i like you, pabo.

.

.

.

.

.

lol did you really fall for that? happy april fools day :> ttyl, donghyuck.

yours truly, 

janice :]

-;; ͟͟͞͞➳˖◛⁺⑅๑

"can't believe i nearly fell for that. tch, it's april fool's day, for kevin's sake.." donghyuck mumbled to himself. he didn't even notice that mark had taken the letter from his hands.

"yah, did you fall for this type of joke? what a dumbass, lee donghyuck- i'm sorry i didn't mean that hyuck please spare me!" mark zoomed across the hallway as the latter chased him with glaring eyes.

"yOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU ASSHOLE!" donghyuck quickly caught up with the older and proceeded to strangle him in a headlock.

"TIMEOUT! TIMEOUT! TIMEOUT! LEE FUCKING DONGHYUCK, I SAID TIMEOUT-"

"what the fuck."

"a-aera, h-he-help me, p-please.."

"donghyuck, calm your tits, bro. what got you so pumped up?"

the younger's glare only intensified, "he started teasing me and called me a dumbass because i fell for an april fool's day joke."

"..that's it? you really couldn't control your temper, could you?"

donghyuck then started whining, "i mean, if you were in my position, wouldn't you react the same way?"

"nope, i won't get mad over something that meaningless," aera deadpanned.

"say what now?" 

"she really wouldn't," yuejun, aera's dormmate and renjun's twin, appeared behind her and swung her arm around the girl, who's arms were crossed.

"that's it, i give up with you, chu aera."

"though i wish it was really you who wrote it," he thought.