Chapter 37

Charlie: "Leave Adie alone!! What can she do if you come into our house without permission.Ever heard sth. of the doorbell?!" Adie: Charlie stood protectively in front of me and confronted Brian.Brian and Charlie yelled at each other for quite a while.I hardly noticed anything of the conversation itself.My mind was on Billie. *What was he doing here?* It was not easy to push him aside and look ahead.It took years... and now he's coming out of nowhere and tearing the ground off my feet. Charlie kicked Brian off my property. After some disagreements, he ran in the direction where Billie & Mike disappeared. "Are you all right?" Charlie asked worriedly. "Adie, you're totally pale. Are you dizzy? Come on, I'll take you in." Charlie took my hand and laid me down on the sofa with one swing. "I need a minute..." I whispered hesitantly. "All right, Adie. Take your time. That was a lot for now. Do you want to be alone? Should I go?" asked Charlie worried "No!! please stay," I said pleadingly and grabbed his hand. Charlie sat down on the floor next to the sofa and caressed my head. "I'm here ..." he whispered soothingly.

Mike: "Billie wait," I called after him. But he was like a leopard on the run. After a few meters I finally caught up with him and held onto his arm. He started pushing me again but I put my arms around him and held him tight "calm down, please !! I know it hurts." Billie snorted and tried to fight back until he finally gave in. He sagged with his face against my chest and I tried to calm him down. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Billie. We just wanted to help you. It was a mistake to come here. Please forgive me." Brian came over to us after a few minutes and looked broken at Billie. It tormented him to see Billie suffer. Brian: "Billie ... forget her !! she doesn't deserve you. There are so many people who love you. She doesn't deserve that you cry a single tear after her. Fuc* that bit *h and move on." Mike: I felt how Billie flinched in my arms. Before I could react, he clenched his fist and slammed Brian. "Don't you ever dare to talk like that about my girl," he hissed at Brian. I tried to hold on to Billie "Billie enough!! and Brian stop provoking him ..."