Chapter 104

Adie: It was early in the morning when the sun woke me up. Yesterday was a beautiful day. I was really touched by how everyone helped us to make this day special, especially Billie. He did amazing. And all that even though I knew how much it must have hurt him... It made me sad to know that this was probably our last wedding anniversary. But I was happy that we had the opportunity to celebrate it. Charlie was still asleep, so I decided to go out and let him rest. I gave him a kiss, got ready quickly and made my way to the guys. I wanted to thank everyone again for their effort, especially him. *They were probably back at the hotel* I thought to myself as I walked down the hall. At the end of the hall there were some waiting areas that I searched for poorly. Normally relatives were not allowed to stay overnight, but the boys had cleared this up for me, so that I could sleep here. In the corner, Billie was curled up like a snake on two chairs and was sleeping peacefully. *It doesn't look really cozy,* I thought with a smile. Only he was there, no one else was with him. He had spent the whole night here, just like every day for the past two weeks, which touched me. He has always been a very caring person. I silently walked to him and gently woke him up. "Billie? Good Morning!! how are you?" "Morning..." he mumbled sleepily and pouted "ouch." "You shouldn't sleep on the chairs, they are too hard. It will hurt your back, Billie," I said affectionately and gently stroked his hair. "I had already thought about whether I should just fall down the stairs to get a soft bed, but the nurse had caught me before," he said with a smile. "Seriously?!" "No, I'm just kidding. How are you, Adie? Did you ehh... enjoy your we-e-dding anniversary?" he stammered. "We don't have to talk about that, Billie. I don't want to hurt you, you know I care about your feelings. I am really grateful for what you did for us. It cannot be taken for granted... You are always there for me, even though I have hurt you a thousand times... thank you," I mumbled and gave him a warm hug. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine as long as you are happy, Adie. I will always be there for you, honey... always..."