Chapter 68

*2 months later* Mike: Several weeks had passed since our trip to Minnesota... Since Tre's interview, we haven't been in public, no concerts... I missed it.I just wanted to storm back on stage.In 2005/06 we planned a 2-years world tour, but Billie is not doing well.Bill practically forced him to go into rehab.For 2 months he had been waiting for Adie's call... In a few days it was Christmas, in just 1 month our tour would start.He has to choose between the Tour or Adie.Billie decided to leave her alone and wait for her... every day where she didn't call, tore him up.He knew deep down that the decision had been made, it was Charlie.He was the man she couldn't live without... After my date with Britt, I decided to look after Billie. Britt and I did get closer in the last few weeks.Sara told me about her awkward conversation with her.That was really a strange story... Kevin & Sara seemed to have become best friends and Britt found a new best friend, Logan.A really cool dude!! And Tre? Sara did cut him up after the interview where he said he loved Billie... For weeks they hadn't spoken to each other... I parked my car in the driveway and rang Billie's doorbell.

Billie: "Hey, oh did I forget a meeting?" I asked dazedly.As always, I hardly slept and smoked too many joints. My head felt like a watermelon that was about to explode... "No, but Bill asked me to talk to you" said Mike and threw himself on my couch. "Beer?" "gladly" I threw him a beer and sat down. "I'm fine..." "No, you aren't. We have to talk about the tour." "Hmm?" I asked confused. Mike: "Billie, are you able to get through the tour... for 2 months you have been sitting at home... When we go on tour, we will have a strict plan for 2 years. Concerts, interviews and other stuff. You won't be able to see her... can you deal with that? You have to decide... in a month it's time for the first concert and our first public interview after Tre's mishap... Either we go on tour, or we have to cancel everything and you fight for Adie..." Billie sank his head. He loved the music, he missed the stage... but he also wanted Adie. At the moment his cell phone rang, we both stared intently at the screen, it was Adie...