Chapter 141

Billie: My heart was pounding as I touched her soft lips.Adie hesitated a little... but then returned my kiss.I leaned back and beamed happily at her, "was that okay, honey?" I asked carefully. "Yeah... that was beautiful," she said with a smile.We looked deeply into each other's eyes and were so absorbed in each other that we didn't even notice that someone was standing behind us... "I hope I'm not disturbing you two lovebirds..." I heard a familiar voice say. When I turned around, Charlie was standing there... "Holy shit, Charlie!!" I exclaimed happily and immediately took her lovingly in my arms. "How are you? I'm so happy to see you again!!" "I'm fine, thank you Billie. As I see... you seem to be fine too," Charlie said with a wink and smiled at Adie. "Adie this is Charlie, Charlotte Rose!! And Charlie, this is Adie." The two greeted each other warmly, and she apologized to Adie with a smile for interrupting us... "Is that your little angel?" "Yes, that's my little girl, Bella," she said happily. Charlie sat down, and Adie held Bella in her arms. Charlie: "She's beautiful, congratulations you two. I know you will be wonderful parents!!" "Thank you!! Billie told me about you and that you helped him a lot when he wasn't feeling well. Thank you very much for bringing him back to me... to us..." said Adie. "You don't need to thank me, my darling... he loves you and the little one. He just needed a little push... I can see the love in his eyes when he looks at you and Bella... I can promise you he'll never let you down again," I said, and winking at them. I told Adie how Billie had only spoken about her for 6 weeks, and that he was afraid to disappoint her. That he was afraid to disappoint the little angel. Billie was a bit uncomfortable, but Adie cheered him up quickly and told him that he didn't need to be ashamed. We all have days when we are a little pessimistic and need someone to help us. We sat together for a while and talked about all kinds of things. Adie told me about her husband Charlie and how he and Billie fought over her all the time... We whispered the whole time because Bella was sleeping peacefully in my arms, and we didn't want to wake her up...