Chapter 83

Brian: I was used to such situations with Billie and the other guys.But it was always nerve wracking.Most of the fans are super nice but don't notice that Billie feels uncomfortable when they get too close to him without permission.Fans quickly forget that celebrities are just human too.I tried to calm the crowd down and felt like Indiana Jones trying to tame a horde of tigers.Fortunately, the security was there in just a few seconds, and we were both allowed in through the private entrance after the ID card check.We were lucky and were able to book two first class tickets at the last moment.On the plane we finally had a few seconds to breathe. The flight was relatively problem free, but I noticed that Billie was very nervous. He didn't eat on the flight, shivering all the time and sweating with nervousness. In just a few hours we ended up in beautiful Minnesota. I loved and hated it at the same time. The area was beautiful, but every time I was here, it was painful. Since it reminds me over and over again that Billie will never look at me the way, he looks at Adrienne... We took the first taxi at the train station and drove straight over to Evelyn. Meanwhile, I phoned Bill and tried to calm him down. He was very angry... "It's all sorted out," I said with a puff as I hung up. "I'm sorry..." Billie muttered apologetically. "We'll do that, buddy. Did you tell Evelyn that we'd come over?" "mmmh... No, I... I feel guilty that I just hung up like that. I want to apologize to her personally. That wasn't nice." "Don't blame yourself, Billie... she expects a lot from you. It's okay to say no. She'll understand. But I can also understand that you need the certainty that she is fine... you, you love Ad-r-ienne," I stammered. He looked at me with a sad look. "I never wanted to hurt you, Brian... and neither Kevin nor Tre. I love you!! You know that I am not like that. It makes me sick that she doesn't reciprocate my love. It's awful when you love someone, but he or she doesn't reciprocate." "I know exactly what you're talking about..." There was depressed silence between the two of us when we got to Evelyn's house. We went to the door and Billie rang twice the doorbell...