Prologue

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have
thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark them as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

" The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches....... born to a unique
bond and defied the odds , borns as the ninth month starts....... and gifted with powers no
one knows of........ she shall save the half of a soul ........ blessed by a power above them all
she shall break boundries of death , fighting in vain to lose all and gain once more . Connected by scars , she shall unite with an ally to kill the Dark Lord ...... and end what was
always meant...... the one to vanquish the Dark Lord will be powerful above all other......"

•••••••°°°°•••••••

Two prophecies could do so much damage she didn't knew .

She didn't knew , it could cost so much to her , to him and to everyone.

There she stood watching as Voldemort crumbled into pieces . They had done it . They got rid of Voldemort . Cordelia Regulus Lupin-Black . An elemental with extreme powers . For her none of it made any sense . Which soul did she save? What power blessed her? She lost so much but didn't gain anything except freedom but that can't be what the prophecy was talking about , can it? And break boundries of death , joking right?

But none the less the 'Dark Lord' was dead now , everyone was safe , free .

A piercing pain emitted from her scar almost forcing her to the knees , she looked around to see the death eaters fleeing and feeling the same feeling . Feeling of being released . Released of Voldemort. Forever . For good.

Now, for her , another war is awaiting in other world no one knows about.

__________

This story will be devised into different parts.

There are more books on this but I still hope that you'll enjoy this.

Follow on to unleash the secrets that lie in the core of this book and make your journey through mystifying paths.