Twenty

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

The end of year feast was great, yes, the Slytherin lost to Gryffindor boy just five points, how you ask, Dumbledore have some last minute points to all six of us and also Neville for going against the golden trio apparently, but I didn't mind a bit.

Sure, we lost. And the Cordelia world knew doesn't like losing, but she won against something much more bigger. Some students still hated her guts but most of them now treated her well.

The marks were out and I being myself got the best marks along with of course, Julius and Hermione.

I was very happy, as everything turned out well but I knew better than to expect better than this the next year.

Just like that, our bags were packed and we wee waiting on the station after a tearful goodbye from Hagrid.

We talked among themselves, passing the green countryside, the muggle towns, All the while eating and laughing on silly things.

That was until we reached our destination, we all got off and we met Mrs. Weasley. She smiled at them.

"Busy year?" she said.

"Very," said Harry. "Thanks for the fudge and the sweater, Mrs. Weasley."

"Yes, I loved the sweater, it was my favourite colour, thank you so much." I said.

"Oh, it was nothing, dear."

"Ready, are you?" A voice came which turned out to be Harry's Uncle Vernon.

He was a purple-faced, mustached, looking furious at the nerve of Harry, carrying an owl in a cage in a station full of ordinary people. Behind him stood Aunt Petunia and Dudley, looking terrified at the very sight of Harry.

"You must be Harry's family!" said Mrs. Weasley.

"In a manner of speaking," said Uncle Vernon. "Hurry up, boy, we haven't got all day." He walked away.

"Woah, rude much?" I taunted that man, " seems you have forgotten your manners. Well, since I haven't, I'm Cordelia Lupin-Black."

I smirked as the petrified look crossed Petunia's face, "nice name? Right? I know."

She was so scared because she obviously knew my parents. Courtesy of Aunt Lily, I wonder if they are actually related by blood. Are they? I remember Aunt Lily was the kindest person. Now I also wonder, why does Harry not remember anything?

I shrugged the thought off as my smirk widened at the sight of the Dursley's almost running away.

Harry hung back for a word.

"See you over the summer, then."

"Hope you have -- er -- a good holiday," said Hermione, looking uncertainly after Uncle Vernon, shocked that anyone could be so unpleasant.

"Oh, I will," said Harry, and they were surprised at the grin that was spreading over his face. "They don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer..."

He bid his last goodbye and went off. That's when my father came into view, oh, "Papa, you are here."

"Remus! Good to see you!" Mrs Weasley said and hugged Papa.

My and Ron stared wide eyed at each other. "They know each other?" He mouthed at me.

"Seems." I mouthed back. I then remember, my first birthday, the whole Weasley family was there. Of course they know each other, that means they also knew Harry. Nice acting.

"Well you guys coming over the summer?"

"Yeah, well I'll try to come, most likely sneak out." Enzo said.

"Well I will." Jay confirmed.

I nodded at them, " then we will come together to yours, that'll be alright?"

"Of course." Ron said, " write over the summer, please."

We all nodded and a chorus of ' of course' and ' sure' were sounded and then we all departed with out families.

"So I'm sure you have plans for the summers?" Papa asked me while walking to the apparation point, "yeah, but I'll be home. Except one week or so when I'll go to Ron's."
"Well then we should make the most of the time you are free, eh?" He held my hand tightly and smiled brightly at me which I returned. I have changed, I realised, I was stronger, wiser and now, I have much things to look forward to. I had a loving father, I knew the truth which was hidden for years and I had friends. That was the best I could ever as we disappeared with a pop leaving the empty space where the winds paced up.

They felt the calm before the storm of next year and warned their master.

~~
The end.

So, this ends the first book.

It's my first book so I wanted to say sorry if you didn't like it, one more thing, this is a fanfiction and it is bound to be different from the real book.

You may not like it much but there will be some things which will be different. This did not have much difference but mostly it will start from 3rd book.

Anyways, thank you for sticking around till the last.
~Annie