Eight

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

That day it was there first flying lesson with the gryffindors but before that Cordelia decided, she would write to her dad.

She sat on the Slytherin table along with her three friends Who were all talking about quidditch.

All of them were fairly interested in watching the matches but Cordelia and Enzo were the only ones who would like to play.

She wrote the letter during breakfast.

~

Dear Pa,

I hope you are alright. The full moon is close and I want you to take care of yourself. Eat and sleep a lot or you'll be tired. I have my first flying class today and quidditch tryouts are in two days. I am going to try. Yeah, I know that first years don't play in the team but that isn't a rule, is it? First years are just not good enough at flying but since I am good , I will try out. So, wish me luck. But anyways, me and my friends are pranking a lot and all of them have been successfull. I have grown quite fond of them though. I need to go now. Take care of yourself.

Yours,
World's best daughter ever.

~

"You know, it's rude to peek over someone's shoulder." Cordelia said as she felt Julius reading her letter. Cordelia let her hair have a pretty ash grey colour ombre in her hair. The others have found out about her ability when she had gotten angry at Theodore Nott for bullying the golden trio.

Draco has been very bad to the golden trio nowadays. He told her the reason that Crabbe and Goyle were giving their father news about how he was being nice to the golden trio and their father told Lucius who had been very angry and sent him a letter about it.

So he had to be as bad he would be to someone he doesn't like so that Crabbe and Goyle can't do things like that.

The golden trio had told her that and she told them that she has indeed noticed and that she had talked to him but he was stubborn and she couldn't just leave him and not talk to him because besides her father, his family was the only family she was close with. The rest weren't in contact with her. They were very kind and understood at once and told her that it was fine and atleast she tried.

After there last class, they head off to the ground for the flying lesson.

It was a clear, breezy day, and the grass rippled under their feet as they marched down the sloping lawns toward a smooth, flat lawn on the opposite side of the grounds to the forbidden forest, whose trees were swaying darkly in the distance.

The Gryffindors still weren't there except Emily and Enzo. Twenty brooms were laying on the ground.

At three-thirty that afternoon, Harry, Ron, and the other Gryffindors hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson.