Three

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

" How nice to see you Cordelia...." A sharp cold voice said from behind as Cordelia elegantly turned on her heels to face the person. A cold look plastered upon her face as always.

Lucius Malfoy. She was met with her uncle she disliked with a passion. All he ever thought about was money and blood purity. No respect for relationships at all. Back in his days , he used to be a Slytherin but only trait he had was self preservation and cunning ness.

" Certainly , but you possibly wouldn't know where Draco would be , would you? " She said coldly all the while glaring daggers at him.

" Ah , yes ,dear he is in the backyard in the swimming pool. " With that she turned and went to the backyard only to be greeted by her aunt. " Aunt Cissy! Been long , hasn't it? "

" Indeed it has , we met last in both of your final french lesson. " After Sirius Black was sent to Azkaban , Narcissa was frequent to visit to offer her support. As they grew up , they started learning French as a Black family tradition. It was quite useful when they wanted to talk something in private.

"Alors, qu'est-ce qui vous amène ici aujourd'hui " Narcissa asked in French , not wanting Lucius to know what they were talking about who was most likely eavesdropping.

" Oh, rien ne voulait juste passer du temps avec Draco et avoir des nouvelles aussi. J'ai reçu ma lettre de Hogwarts ce matin " she said at once understanding what she was doing and why.

Narcissa let a squeal out before quickly covering it with a cough hoping Cordelia didn't notice but unlucky for her she was very good at reading people and was very observant and had noticed right away.

" I'm so happy for you. " She said happily and then hugged her bye and let her continue on for search of her cousin.

When she found him , he was just sitting by the edge of the pool with a blue plate of water and doing something with blue paint in the water.

" What are you up to Draco? "

" Oh , you're here. I'm just trying to make a beautiful art piece, so, what is new?"

" Hogwarts. "

Hearing that Draco lept up from his position on the ground and hugged her tightly. " Hey! That's disgusting , stop hugging me." Cordelia snapped at him , grimacing.

" Well , it's just it is so exciting that we are both going to hogwarts. " He excitedly exclaimed.

" Yeah , I know. " She said unamused at her brother's behaviour.

From her peripheral vision , she saw a blur of black stalk towards them and instantly recognised the person, " Uncle Sev. What are you doing here? "

He smiled down at her but then covered it with the same blank face and said, " figured you would be here, so came to meet you and Draco before school starts and before you tell me. I know you got the letter. "