Two

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

" Hey Papa...I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up , I overslept today. " She said with guilt in her voice " It's okay , you aren't really obliged to be here when I wake up all the time after full moon, You know? "

Cordelia was always very introverted and kept her feelings to herself , she mostly only showed her caring side after full moons or only to Remus.

" What do you want to do now? Do you want to just rest here or do you want to go downstairs, you know, chill in the couch while reading and listening to classical music or go to the music room where I will play for you and you can relax while having hot chocolate, coffee or tea whichever you like , your choice?"

His eyes lit up and he said , " Music room and tea ,please? " He said in a childlike way to which chuckled a little and helped him to the music room but on the way there they heard a sound coming from the kitchen so Cordelia left her dad in the music room and checked the kitchen only to see an owl pecking at the window with a letter tied to its claws. She opened the window to let it in.

Cordelia's POV

I took the letter from it and gave it some treats . It was a letter from Hogwarts. An acceptance letter.

As I was about to read it , someone knocked at the door so I went to open it. When I opened the door I was met with a tall old man with silvery hair and beard which were very long and was wearing periwinkle robes. He was smiling down at me.

" Yes , how may I help you? " I asked callously , to which he smiled and said , " Miss Lupin-Black , how nice to meet you. You must have gotten your letter this morning,I suppose?" He completely ignored her question so I frowned and answered in a deep and slightly taunting voice but still polite voice ," Yes indeed I did , sir . Was about to read it before got charmingly interrupted by someone knocking. But wouldn't it be very kind of you to let me atleast know your name , perhaps?"

"Oh , forgive me , I am Albus Dumbledore ,your father knows me . I came here to meet him." Oh . " He told me a lot about you ,please do come inside. I will bring him. "

As we reached the reached the living room , I told him to sit while I bring father.

" Would you like some tea or coffee, professor? "

" Ah yes , tea would be nice. "

" Alright. " With that I walked into the kitchen but not before lighting the fireplace for him. I set the water to boil and went to fetch my father.

" Hey cub, who was at the door? " That was the first words that left Papa's mouth when I entered the room. He was leanin back inthe chair and was relaxed but not for long.

" Professor Dumbledore. " I said looking straight in his eyes blankly.

He had a stunned expression. " What happened? "