Read this please otherwise u won't understand anything

Cordelia in this story is a pureblood. I'm don't believe in pureblood supremacy but this just fits this story better.

Now onto how,

Remus had a pureblood father and muggle born mother in canon but I imagined what if Lyall was actually his uncle and his real parent were both pureblood so he was also a pureblood but they died on a mission as they both were aurors. His father wanted his brother to take care of him if something was to happen to him so that made Remus end up with Lyall Lupin. And his father also didn't want him to know about this. So Lyall didn't tell him but Remus found out after Lyall's death when he once went to gringotts and accidently cut himself and his blood spilt on what he thought was a spare parchment. And that was how he found out.

Lorenzo is a pureblood too but his parents neglect him a lot. A part of sacred 28 along with Black and Malfoy family.

Finally, Julius is a pureblood and his parents don't really want him to be with them but since he is the only child they are keeping up with him. They loved him but after he was bitten, his parents started distancing themselves from him.

I wanted to make all of them pureblood because they kind of represent the marauders without a traitor. And three of the marauders were purebloods. (In this story)

The second reason is Draco and Narcissa.

Third is the actual reason. In golden trio, one is half-blood, one is pureblood and one is muggleborn. But Ron has the problem that he is a bit too overshadowed but still has loving family nonetheless, Hermione has the perfect life but starts getting problems after coming to Hogwarts which Draco causes because she is a muggleborn and lastly Harry. He has fucked up life overall.

That is why I made all of them pureblood because golden trio shows unity between three types of blood purity but my motive is to show that a group made of pureblood has its own problems and not all purebloods are bad. That is also the reason why two of them are in Slytherin.

I'm sorry for this long ranting, but this had to be explained.

Thank you for bearing with me.