Seventeen

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"Well, there you are," Harry said quietly, "Snape's already got past Fluffy."

They continued there conversation whithout knowing the other trio was standing right beside them, they drank another potion which was the antidote.

They slowly appeared making them shriek in horror.

"Yah, shut up" you hissed at them.

All of them apologized to you and then Harry pushed the door open wider.

They went in and the dog started to sniff at their direction. The lunar trio stayed behind knowing the dog would see them.

"What's that at its feet?" Hermione whispered.

"Looks like a harp," said Ron. "Snape must have left it there."

"It must wake up the moment you stop playing," said Harry. "Well, here goes..."

You took this as a que and brought the flute to my lips. Harry started at the sma etime which contrasted greatly with the soft melody you were playing.

One by one they went down the trapdoor, last one being you.

You heard the dog's growling but luck for you, you already landed on something soft in between Athan and Seff.

"What is this thing?" You asked feeling around the soft surface which you came to a conclusion, was a type of plant. You grimaced, you like nature but didn't know much about it.

"We must be miles under the school," Hermione said.

"Lucky this plant thing's here, really," said Ron.

"Lucky!" shrieked Hermione. "Look at you both!"

She leapt up and struggled toward a damp wall. She had to struggle because the moment she had landed, the plant had started to twist snakelike tendrils around her ankles. As for Harry and Ron, their legs had already been bound tightly in long creepers without their noticing.

That was when you and your friends also noticed it and started wiggling out of its grip.

However, it was of no use it just got tighter around you.

"Stop moving!" Hermione ordered them. "I know what this is -- it's Devil's Snare!"

"Oh, I'm so glad we know what it's called, that's a great help," snarled Ron, leaning back, trying to stop the plant from curling around his neck. "Shut up, I'm trying to remember how to kill it!" said Hermione.

"Well, hurry up, I can't breathe!" Harry gasped, wrestling with it as it curled around his chest.

"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare... what did Professor Sprout say? -- it likes the dark and the damp."