One

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

A family could be seen with four adults and two kids . The kids were just messing about with each other . Just like a normal family but that was the thing, they weren't normal they were magical folks, witches and wizards. The kids were like them too. "Hawwy , sit down. You bwill huwt yourself ." The little girl said as she pulled the excited kid named Harry to sit.

The boy's mother who had beautiful Auburn hair pulled the girl and said ," Don't worry , Cori he won't , he will sit down he still doesn't know how to walk." "Walk? I can walk." The adults all chuckled at her cuteness when a young man sitting farthest to where the girl was said, "No you can't, cub."

The girl was stubborn like her parents so she stood up wobbling a little bit and when she did ,she gave them a smug smile which didn't look that smug for the adults . The girl had short beautiful black hair and stunning Grey eyes just like her father's but she was a little more heavy and tall for kids her age like her dad and some cute very less visible freckles which you can see from the closest you can get to her .

The adults were shocked at the fact she stood up . A man with messy raven hair said ,
" Mate , your daughter's just like you both, stubborn and smug. " " I know James , I know." A man with dark hair reaching just above his shoulder spoke. " But she still didn't walk though ." Cordelia's dad , the man with brown hair spoke . As if on cue little Cordelia started walking towards the couple in a slow pace , a little wobbly. The others were yet again shocked but soon started cheering and the couple shuffled closer to each other and Remus Lupin-Black extended his arms encouraging her to come to him which she did and after smirking at him started giggling."Papa , I walked, " she started talking fairly well when she was about 6 months and now she was 7 months and she started walking too. Her dad and Papa were overjoyed .

___________

It was Harry Potter's birthday and the Lupin-Black family were at Potter's to celebrate.
" Harry , are you really going to open your presents like an animal on your birthday? You should be more elegant. " She showed opening her owns present that was given to her as a return gift .

" Sirius are you trying to make your daughter as posh as you? " James asked to which Sirius answered , " Nah , teaching her to be a gentle woman like moi ," with a dramatic flair to which Remus punched his arm . Lily Potter watched as the kids stood up and started shoving each other playfully and then hugged in which Harry was lifted off the the ground a little bit because of the girl's height and strength but he started wiggling causing them to stumble and fall .

Harry was going to fall on his back but Cordelia flipped them at the right time and felt her head bang at the floor. She couldn't comprehend anything for a few seconds but as soon as she could , she sat up and starting asking Harry if he was fine . During this , because of the girl's panic , Lily as well as Remus noticed how some candles which were not burning lit up and were a bright blue in colour. They knew that moment that she was an elemental and mde a note of telling the others later ,  which they did the next day. All the adults were gushing about them when she felt sharp pain at the back of her head and said ," dad , will you come with me , please? "

It seemed like Lily had listened to their conversation and went with them . " Princess , why did you flip him? You must have gotten hurt." She said as they reached a room . The young girl didn't reply , simply turned around and showed her the cut which she got . Lili gasped and started muttering spells to heal it while Remus held her hand and told her how she was a brave and strong girl .

It was silent when they heard Cordelia speaking in a small and soft voice , " he could have gotten hurt , he is my brother . I will never let anything or anyone hurt him . I would die to protect him but first kill his enemy so after I die, no-one can hurt him. It's a promise." Lily was touched to see Harry would have someone so loving and strong to take care of him and be there for him. Remus whereas was thinking how she was so much like Sirius and himself because they would do the same for their friends as well any day.

___________

Cordelia's first birthday, they invited Andromeda and her family , The Weasley's , Narcissa and her son ( she wanted to make amends but Sirius refused to do anything with Lucius which she understood ) ,The Longbottom's and ofcourse the Potter's .

James had given Cordelia a broom for baby witches or wizards which she was admiring when Sirius started telling her all about quidditch positions when she excitedly announced she will be a beater when she starts playing for a quidditch team.

She got on her broom with little help from Nymphadora who absolutely adored her and was playing with it while Harry was playing with his along with Neville and the Weasley boys when Draco came over to her. She got down from the broom but Draco pushed her aside ,
" Move , I will ride it . "

Narcissa was about to scold her son for misbehaving when Cordelia gently pushed him too unlike him and said in a stern and intimidating voice ,at least for the kids , " you want this? " To which he nodded his head slightly scared of his cousin sister .

" So , request and say please if you want to ride it . That's what you say when you want to borrow someone else's stuff ." " But father said that Malfoy's don't say please" She scoffed .

Even all the adults were watching them both now when Lily leaned towards Remus and said, " Your kid is scary like you ." To which he and Sirius just nodded and chuckled.

"Well then your father is a snob. Your mumma is good , ask her if saying please is crime. Plus if you don't say please , you are mannerless. You say please or I won't let you ride." Draco turned to Narcissa with a questioning look and when she nodded and said ," Dear , I told you before ,you say please when you want something." Draco nodded and finally said "please, let me ride." Cori grinned widely and said ," alright here you go."

They once again started playing and the adults just chattered about what happened just now . Dora was telling her more about quidditch and what a beater does.

_______

Remus closed the album that held so many memories as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Seems Cordelia is back from her morning excercise. He listened closely as the footsteps went past his room and into another one. After half an hour or so ,he again heard footsteps coming to his room.

He never how she did it , sure she was a half werewolf but still turning always took a lot of energy out of anyone and she hurt herself even after having control over her mind. After every full moon she carried him back home , patched him up , rested for an hour or two and then made his breakfast and then took of to the woods to practice and excercise with literal wolves .

He has often showed his concern given she was just eleven but looked older than that tho she still had some child innocence in her face but if she kept this on , then she might collapse of exhaustion . But she always brushed him off.

After the day that changed all of their lives , Remus and Cordelia moved to an isolated corner , very near to the woods , a big house for just to of them , bit bigger than a normal cottage. It had three bedrooms and bathrooms , a kitchen, a living room , a music room and a dinning room . At the back of the house , their was a very pretty meadows which leaded to a part of forest with a lake.

Soon enough , he saw his door open and Cori emerge from behind the door. Her long black hair which reached a little bit above her waist were wet and disheveled , she had a towel on her shoulder . She was wearing a drop shoulder shirt with black skinny ripped jeans with stripped long gloves.

"Hey Papa...."