Five

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

The next morning they were at the King's Cross station. They were standing in between platform 9 and 10. "What the fuck are we doing staring at this wall?" Cordelia cursed after some minutes of waiting. Remus gave her a pointed look for cursing and said, " I told you, you need to pass through this wall to get to platform 9 and 3/4 but you won't listen."

"But how in the-!!?what are you doing?!" She frustratedly shouted when Remus took her hands and pulled her through the wall.

She waited for the impact officially deciding her father has gone mad but it never came . Instead she was met with the sight of witches and wizards wearing colourful robes and hats while children got ready for their first day of school.

A scarlet engine which looked totaly magnificent stood waiting for the students to board it to start it's journey to Hogwarts in Scotland.Remus who was here the first time after leaving at the end if seventh year felt nostalgic as he remembered the times the marauders were fooling around or planning another one of their pranks to officially start their school year.

Remus was overcome with raw emotions as he let it dawn him that his only daughter was leaving and from now to seven years , she would only be back on holidays. He won't be there to see her wake up and sluggishly walk into the kitchen with her hair disheveled. Her cold, stubborn and sassy attitude but her caring attitude after full moons. One look at her told him that she had the same realisation.

No matter how how hard she tries to hide it. She can't. Not from him. Never from him.

He looked at her observing for the last time in the coming months as she would only be back at Christmas.

She had a hard look plastered upon her face. It hurt him so much but he couldn't be selfish. He needs to let her go.

Cordelia was excited this morning but now she wanted to be back at home with her dad but she knew she had to go.

After a tearful goodbye from her father, he hugged her and kissed her all over her face as she pushed back his face, "hey! That's disgusting dad. Stop it!"

After he stopped, she said, "I'll miss you but I need to get going dad." She gave him a small smile. He nodded, " alright,do you have everything with you? Your trunk? Your bag?" She nodded as he listed of the things.

"Alright, you are all set to go." He hugged her one last time and let her board the awaiting train.

Cordelia was going down cabins when a redheaded boy came running and bumped into her causing both of them to fall into a pile.