Monsters II trailer

(Listen to the music while reading the trailer. It makes it 10 times more epic.)

(Y/N), with the gauntlet on his hand, snaps his fingers, sending waves of energy out of him as he collapses on the ground. The surrounding armies begin to turn to dust.

Zemo: The bells have been rung... and they've heard it.... Out in the dark, among the stars.

The waves of energy travel away from the ruined Avengers' compound, across the city.

The old Avengers' tower falls to the ground of New York.

Zemo: The god is dead.

Wanda: Our children are out there. I need to find them.

Wanda waves her hands, opening a portal. (Y/N) and Doctor Strange stand behind her.

(Y/N): This is not going to go the way you think!

Spider-Man lands on an empty street. Then a second Spider-Man, then a third.

On Apokolips, Darkseid walks among the ranks of his parademons.

Steppenwolf: My lord...

Steppenwolf bows before Darkseid.

Steppenwolf: This world will fall.

A towering being, twice the size of any skyscraper, lands inside a city, smacking a fighter jet out of the sky with his bare hand.

He turns his head, revealing himself.

(Y/N): we need a new army.

A man stands in a fighting-ready position. Metal claws come out from between his knuckles.

A second man, floating, raises a hand. Huge metal spikes fly where he is motioning.

A third man, in a wheelchair, places two fingers on his temple, and closes his eyes.

Batman plows the Batmobile through some of Darkseid's parademons.

Alfred: How do you know your team is strong enough?

Sam Wilson, as Captain America, dodges a laser blast, and blocks a second with his shield.

Alfred: If you can't bring down the charging bull...

A large, black figure rushes, only to be kicked in the face by Spider-Man.

Alfred: Then don't wave the red cape at it.

(Y/N), in his red-and-blue suit, stands ready to fight. Across from him is Wanda, in her Scarlet Witch look, floating, with magic in her hands.

Darkseid's ships fly across the countryside.

An explosion, revealing intricately drawn lines made of hot, steaming lava.

A casket is lowered into the ground, a small group of people crowding around it.

(F/F/N): you were sent here for a reason.

Victor raises a blaster-arm.

Martian Manhunter's skin changes from green to a more human color.

The Riddler twirls his question-mark shaped cane.

(Y/N) flies next to a running Barry.

(F/F/N): And even if it takes you the rest of your life...

Batman blocks a laser shot with his gauntlet.

(Y/N) knocks on a door. It is opened.

Wanda offers her hand to (Y/N), who grabs it in his.

(F/F/N): to find out what that reason is...

(Y/N) crouches on the ground, then shoots off into the sky.

He flies towards the titanic alien seen earlier, pulling a fist back.

Batman stands next to the hatch of a large, tank-style vehicle. In black, of course.

(Y/N) and Wanda share a kiss.

(Y/N), Wanda, and the triplets embrace each other inside of what looks like a giant house, surrounded by kids ranging from young to young-adult. The same man in the wheelchair looks on at them, and smiles.

Batman descends from a platform.

Diana swings her sword.

Barry rushes down a street.

A ramp opens, with (Y/N), Batman, Diana, Barry, Victor, Arthur, Sam (As captain america), Doctor Strange, a woman with a bow and arrow, and Manhunter emerging from it.

Diana: They said the age of heroes would never come again.

Batman swings on his grappling hook, Spider-Man alongside him.

Arthur leaps, trident in hand, with the bow-and-arrow woman firing a shot ahead of the two of them.

Diana leaps, assisted by a push from Sam's shield.

Victor flies between buildings, Iron Man following close behind.

Finally, (Y/N) lands, and, looking down, fires a heat ray.

(Y/N): it will.

He's speaking to Diana.

(Y/N): it has to.

Monsters II: The Age of Heroes