Later that Day (Filler)

Narrator's POV

             The sounds of groaning could be heard in the halls of Kunugigaoka Junior High. Since she stayed up till 6am our protagonist was now languorous.

        When she arrived in her classroom, her best friend Kiara greeted her energetically. Y/N was beyond 'out of it' thus she ignored her bubbly friend and proceeded to rest her head on her desk tiredly. She dozed off until first period when she was rudely awakened by their history teacher, Satō-sensei.

         No one likes to be woken up, especially our protagonist. She looked at him fiercely and when she began to speak 'knives were thrown'. Because of her bad behavior she was sent to the Principal's office.

First Person POV

                "Principal Asano I know what I did was inexcusable, but don't you think that sentencing me to Class 3E is a bit drastic?," I asked shocked by the situation. He shut down all of my protests and sent me to back to my class. As I left the door, outside I saw my nosy classmates staring at me holding in their laughter.

        Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes due to the embarrassment, but luckily I maintained my composure. I walked passed them confidently and went to my home room to enjoy the last hours I had left there. As I sat by my desk I was greeted by an all too familiar voice.

            "L/N-san is it true that you're being sent to Class E3?," the voice asked. "Asano I told you that Y/N is fine, and yes that true." I watched as his resting face turned smug. "Aw that's too bad Y/N-san."

          'I take back wanting him to use my first name,' I thought being very annoyed at the situation. He began to talk about his superiority and his perfection. I ignored him as I took out my red Nintendo.

          After the day was done I began to wait for my dad outside. While waiting a group of walked past me. They looked so colorful and lively. A pretty boy with blue pigtails and an adorable smile. A green haired girl whom was chopping on pudding. Lastly a very attractive boy whom was blessed with fiery locks. My cheeks heated up at my last thought.
                My thoughts were finally broken at the sound of my dad's horn. I quickly picked up my bag and went to the car.

             "Good afternoon, honey how was school?", my father meekly said. It was obvious that he already knew the situation since the school would've contacted him. "It was alright," I responded. Even though my father knew that my actions were wrong, he wasn't angry because he knew about Kunugigaoka Junior High's corrupt system.

         Since I'm there on a scholarship he doesn't speak of it. The car ride home was long and awkward. As soon as we arrived home I kicked off my shoes and went straight to my room. There I sat at my PC and began to relieve my stress by playing 'World of Battlecraft.' A few minutes into playing the game a new event was released. Since it required two or more players since most of my friends were offline I brushed off the thought of doing the event. Then I received a message from, 'devils.spawn.'

[devils.spawn]

[devils.spawn]
hey, wanna do the new event
with me?

                                                                             [y/n.mf]
hey sure i was gonna ask u
anyways

[devils.spawn]
oya? have u already fallen
for me? ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

               [y/n.mf]
  cute bear but no.

[devils.spawn]
T_T

     [y/n.mf]
lol quit playin around the quest
is starting soon (°ㅂ°╬)

[devils.spawn]
( ̄^ ̄ )ゞ yes mam

                        I let out a small chuckle as I read the last message. They sounded like a really cute person. Although we met just this morning it felt like I knew them forever. I mean we did play World of Battlecraft for almost 7 hours. I was snapped back to reality when they sent me an invite.

[devils.spawn sent you an invite]
[accept]         [decline]

"Finally."

"Shut up

"Shut up."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦