Ms. Popular

Karma's POV

Karma's POV

           "Wow, Shima-san is so pretty!," Y/N gawked. "She's not as pretty as you though," I mumbled to myself. "Did you say something Karma?," she asked.

            "Nothing." "Hello Akabane-kun and L/N-san," Shima said walking over to us with a fake smile on her face. Her face was heavy with make up and her raven hair was in a neat ponytail. Her blue eyes were in fact very pretty but I never had interest in them.

              "Good afternoon, Shima-sama," Y/N said bowing blushing. I didn't respond to her greeting. "A-akabane-kun can I talk to you privately?," she asked blushing fidgeting with her fingers. "I mean if it's ok with L/N-san?," she asked looking at Y/N.

            "I'm cool with it," she said with a small smile. Shima pulled me to a secluded area near the main building. "What do you want Shima-san?," I asked unamused.

               "Please call me Asami," she said blushing. "Anyways Shima-san, I'll ask again what do you want?," I asked coldly.

          "I-I like you!," she shouted with a red face. "Sorry I like someone else," I said walking away. That was quick. Suddenly she tugged on my shirt. "What do you want? I already rejected you," I said not facing her.

           "Why do you like her so much? What have I done for you to act so cold towards me?," she choked on her tears.

           "Firstly, Y/N is naturally pretty, smart, compassionate, basically everything you're not. Stop trying to act innocent. It's pitiful. I know you're the one who spread all those rumors about Y/N," I snapped at her.

           "B-but she really is a slut!," she cried holding firmly on my cardigan. "Shut up," I said darkly. "You don't know how much Y/N looks up to you."

        "I don't care about her! I love you!," she said letting go of my cardigan. "Just stay away from Y/N and I," I said walking back to Y/N.

           "What did she want to talk to you about?," she asked excitedly. "Karma you don't know how blessed you are that the most popular and pretty girl in the entire school just talked to you!," she said gushing.

Time skip!

           "What do you mean you rejected her?!," Y/N shouted shocked. "Poor Shima-sama must be devastated."

           "How could you Karma?," she asked disappointedly as she rubbed her temples. "This was a once and a life time opportunity and you blew it," she sighed.

            "I don't like her, I like someone else," I said nonchalantly. "Well, I hope this girl is worth it," she sighed loudly.

 "Well, I hope this girl is worth it," she sighed loudly

"Oh, trust me, she is."

"?!"

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦