To Kill an Octopus

Y/N's POV

       "Octopus-sensei, is it really necessary that we read this novel?," I asked groaning. "Yes, L/N-san and please stop with the nicknames," He said in a lecturing tone. "I apologize Calamari-sensei." This earned snickers from my classmates. "Okay, L/N-san since you're so cool and funny give me a short synopsis of the book," he said with his face developing green stripes.

                      "Sure," I said standing up. " 'To Kill a Mocking Bird,' is a novel by Harper Lee. It speaks about racism and morals. Although I know little of the book I know that it one of the greatest literary pieces of all time," I said. "Very good, L/N-san," Koro-sensei said clapping. "But, I'd prefer to call it something else." "What do you mean L/N-san?," he asked.
                     "Hmm, how about To Kill an Octopus," I said as I pulled out my gun and shot 3 of his tentacles. Everything went silent. "Wow, I'm not alone anymore," an unknown voice said. I looked around and saw a tall red head sitting on the window sill. "Karma, finally joining class I see," Koro-sensei said. "Good job, L/N-san you get 90 points," Koro-sensei said adverting his attention back to me.

                          "Now, Karma go to your seat," Koro-sensei said. "But how can I Teach? She's in my seat," he responded unamused.

 "But how can I Teach? She's in my seat," he responded unamused

"Blue-haired-chan why didn't you tell me?!"

"Huh?!"

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦