Proper Introductions

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

              Hey, L/N-san want to eat lunch with us?," the pretty blue haired boy asked. Well, I don't want to mean. "Sure," I responded as I grabbed my bento from my bag.

               We walked outside together to the lunch area in a comfortable silence. When we arrived everyone stared at me. My face began heating up due to be a bit shy. "Hi my name is Nakamura Rio, please call me by my first name," the blonde spoke.

                    Suddenly everyone began introducing themselves. They were really nice. "O-oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Shiota Nagisa please call me by my first name," the blue haired boy said.

This class was so wholesome, I couldn't help but smile. Unlike the A-Class, this class was actually genuine and didn't care about social status.

"Hey, aren't you L/N Y/N?," a voice spoke. "Ah, yes and you're Karma right? Sorry for using your first name but I don't know your last," I said nervously. "Huh? That's strange," he responded.

"You see, L/N-san Karma is kind of famous around Kunugigaoka," Nagisa said. "Oh for real? I've never heard of him before," I said nervously. The class was shocked.

"Are you new or something?," someone asked. "No, I'm not I've been attending Kunugigaoka for almost 3 years now," I responded. "Come to think of it I've heard his name before. Yeah only because the girls in my old class are in love with him or something," I said matter-of-factly.

"I guess you are pretty popular but I could care less," I said. Crap, that sounded rude. "Sorry, I sounded rude, I meant that I could care less about popularity and social status," I said while waving my hands.
"Ha? You're interesting L/N-chan," he responded teasingly. "Say what?," I sweat dropped. "I mean he is right L/N-san you're the first A-class student who hasn't insulted or been rude to us. Plus you haven't been complaining about being demoted to class E," Nagisa added.

"First of all why would I treat you less than anyone else, you're really cool. And what do you want me to do? Go on the roof and sing Fight Song or something?," I asked. A burst of laughter erupted from the rest of my classmates. I smiled at their laughter.

"I think I'm going to like it here

"I think I'm going to like it here."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦