Daycare

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

After finally being discharged from the hospital, the first thing I do is babysit a kid? This is why I hate my life.

Wakaba Park's nursery huh? Never heard of it. Let's just hope the workers will assist me. Walking through the hallway, I caught a glimpse of blue in one of the classrooms.

Hm? Nagisa? I looked in the classroom and saw my classmates interacting with the kids.

"Hi Y/N!," Kayano waved running toward me happily.

"Hey," I smiled as she gave me a hug.

Hm?

"What are you guys wearing?!," I asked as I broke out into a fit of laughter.

"I can't breathe! Look at Karma!," I wheezed looking at the boy in a knight costume.

"Princess," I heard a soft voice say.

I looked down to see a little girl with dark skin who wore two puffs with two blue bubbles on each side.

I'm about to melt, she's so cute. Her hazel eyes were full of curiosity and life. It's official I'm stealing this child.

"Princess," she spoke again this time tugging at my shirt.

"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person," I giggled.

She shook her head 'no,' as she dragged me on stage.

Why am I here?

"The knight needs a princess!," she shouted excitedly.

"Isn't Kayano already the princess," I smiled at her, crouching down to her level.

"I don't like her," she pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Princesses and Knights are supposed to love each other," she said as I rubbed her head. "Who lied to you kid?," I asked.

"What do you mean big sister?"

"A princess can live happily without a man by her side," I explained. "Nuh uh! My mommy told me a princess needs a man to rule by her side!," she argued.

"If that's the case then I'm not a princess. I fit more in the queen category."

"Queen? My daddy calls my mommy his queen big sister Y/N," she smiled.

"You are big sister Y/N right?"

"I am and you are?"

"My name is Aika, and big sister Rio told me that you were married to Sir Karma!"

Was this kid crazy?

"I'm sorry but I'm not married nor a princess," I said as I got up.

"Atleast wear the dress," Rio rolled her eyes.