Sleeping Beauty

Narrator's POV              Mumbles could be heard, as a girl entered Class 3E's classroom

Narrator's POV

             Mumbles could be heard, as a girl entered Class 3E's classroom. Her lovely h/c hair (or hijab/scarf) caught the attention of many. Her eyes shone with liveliness and her s/c was perfectly complimented by her figure. Although it was said that she looked average no one could deny her beauty.

                 She gracefully walked to an empty seat in the back of the classroom. There she rested her head and drifted off to sleep.

                           The class was shocked to say the least. 'The girl didn't even introduce herself and where was Korosensei?!,' they all thought simultaneously.

                     Suddenly a gust of wind came into the run down classroom and revealed their cephalopod teacher. "Nufururu who is this?," he said noticing the girl. "What you don't know her?!," the class shouted utterly shocked.

                     "She's L/N Y/N she just transferred from A-class," Karasuma-sensei said walking in the classroom. "Apparently you weren't informed Octopus,"he continued.

                       "Apparently that seems to be the case. Nagisa! Please wake up our sleeping beauty," Korosensei said with a pink face.

Nagisa's POV

         "Y-yes sir," I replied nervously getting up from my desk. Walking towards the back row I could here Rio cheering me on which made me a bit off edge. The girl that sat before me looked really pretty in my opinion.

        My face heated up at my thought. As I was about to tap her shoulder she grabbed my arm with a brute force.

       Her entrancing e/c made contact with my blue ones. The silence was finally broken when she began to speak. "Oh, you're that cute boy I saw the other day," she said with a small smile. My face erupted and put Karma's hair to shame.

               The girl began giggling and apologizing. Suddenly she froze. I turned around to see why she froze and met the eyes of Korosensei. "Ahhhhh," she began to scream.

First Person's POV

                "Ahhhhh," I began to scream. "What a cute plushy." Everyone in the class began to sweatdrop. I got up from the desk and gave it a hug. It wasn't fluffy at all. It was more squishy and gooey than anything.

                     "Nurfufuru L/N-san that tickles," it said. I stepped back away from it completely fascinated on the way it spoke. "You can speak?," I asked it. "Yes of course L/N-san and please call me Korosensei," Korosensei said. "Sensei?!, you're my teacher?!," I asked excitedly. "Yes and it is your job to assassinate me," he said.

                     "I'm sorry I must decline sir. You are way too cute to kill and I believe that killing is wrong," I said bowing. "But what about the award?", he asked. "Award you say how much are we talking here?", I questioned. " Ten billion yen," a voice spoke up.

           I turned to see a handsome man with black hair and a muscular figure standing before me. He threw me a bb gun? "Well Korosensei your life is as good as mine," I said diverting my attention back to him.

 He threw me a bb gun? "Well Korosensei your life is as good as mine," I said diverting my attention back to him

"This is going to be fun."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦