Y/N x Terasaka???

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

           Today it was pouring more than usual, and our lovely protagonist forgot her umbrella. "Hey, do you want to share my umbrella?," Terasaka asked.

             "Sure Ryouma," she chirped as they both walked to class together. Little did they know the entire class was watching the young duo from afar. After Terasaka, dropped her off to the main building, she kissed his cheek goodbye.Then he made his way to the old run down shack he called his classroom.

Terasaka's POV

"Why are you idiots looking at me like that," I said as I walked to my desk. "Terasaka, was that Y/N you were with?," the octopus said with a weird pervy face.

"Yeah, of course it was," I said obviously annoyed. "What's your relationship with her?," Hazama asked. "None of your business," I replied. "Welp, you better hope Karma doesn't find out," Rio said with horns appearing.

       "What the hell is that supposed to mean? They're not even in a relationship," I said scoffing. "Eh~ what's that Terasaka?," the devil himself said appearing out of nowhere.

           I gulped. "You heard me!," I shouted standing my ground.

          "Now now boys no fighting in the classroom," the octopus said with an 'x' on his face. As if on queue Y/N bursted through the door. "Hi hi," she said with a sweet smile.

           "Ryo, I almost forgot to give you the lunch I made for you," she said with a heartwarming smile. She walked up to me and gave the neatly packed lunch.

           "Oh good morning everyone," she said with another heartwarming smile. This world doesn't deserve you Y/N. "And Korosensei I came here to return the weapons," she said as she took them out of her bag.

              "By the way Y/N whose umbrella is that?," I asked. "Oh this? It's Ren's, he lended it to me earlier," she said as she gave Korosensei the weapons.

           Suddenly a familiar 'pop,' was heard. "Korosensei you are so gullible," she said laughing sadistically. She actually hurt him for the second time. "Didn't they tell you? They transferred me again due to vulgar rumors." My eyes widened at her words.

Y/N's POV

           Why do they looked so shocked? This was bound to happen. "Welcome back, Y/N-chan," Karma said putting his arm on my shoulder. "Let go of her period head," Ryouma said obviously annoyed.

        "Huh? Ryouma chill, he's just greeting me," I said with a giggle. "Class is starting please take your seats," Korosensei announced slightly frightened.

Time skip!

           "Ahh, yay it's finally lunch time," I said stretching in my seat. "Welcome back bestie," Rio said approaching me with Kayano and Nagisa.

            "It's good to have you back," Nagisa said smiling brightly. My eyes have been blessed. "Y/N are you ok? You're crying," Nagisa said panicking.

        "Tears of joy. I really missed seeing your smile Nagisa," I said resting my head on my hand. "U-um," was the only sound that Nagisa could produce as he was malfunctioning like a robot that overheated.

            I giggled at his antics and turned my attention to Ryouma eating his lunch. "Hey Ryo! How is it?," I asked walking towards him. I prepared for him curried chicken and rice.

            "It's really good," he said wiping his mouth. "My my~ Did Ryouma just compliment my cooking?," I said teasingly. "S-shut up," he said looking away. How cute he's such a tsundere.

            "Why don't you make me lunch?," Karma asked hugging me from behind pouting. "Let go Karma!," I shouted with my face gradually turning red by the second.

         "Yeah! Let go of her!," Ryouma shouted putting away the lunch box. "By the way Y/N."

          "What's up Rio?," I asked trying to get Karma off of me. "What's your relationship with Terasaka?," she asked laughing at the scene. "Yeah, I want to know too," Karma said hugging me tighter.

          "He's my cousin! Now let go you parasite!"    "No way!," everyone in the class shouted except for Karma, Ryouma and I.

          "Why's that so surprising?," I asked with a sweat drop. "It's because you're so pretty and nice and Terasaka is you know Terasaka," Hazama spoke up.

          "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?," Ryouma asked angrily. I laughed at his reaction. "Ryo, you're reactions are always the funniest. Now back to you Karma, let go!," I said trying my best to pry him off of me.

Everyone else laughed. This isn't even funny it's concerning. When the hell did he get this strong? "That's our class OTP for you!," Rio shouted still laughing.

"I'm sorry, our class what?!"

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦