500 Reads Special

Doctors AU!

Karma's POV

Karma's POV

          Doctor L/N. By far the most stunning woman I ever met. Her h/c hair caught the attention of everyone she walked by. Her eyes were always filled with life and happiness.

            She was an extremely talented doctor and 6 years my senior. She always helped me when I needed help and always showed compassion.

         "Good evening Akabane-san," she said sipping her coffee as I entered her office. "Good morning senpai," I smiled resting papers on her desk.

           "Ugh. More paper work?," she groaned, laying back in her chair. "Are these people trying to kill me?," she joked.

         "So Akabane-san, how's your internship going?," she asked as she rested her head on her hand. "It's going well senpai," I replied.

             "I'm glad, because most interns quit at this point," she said staring at her coffee. "I like you Akabane-san."

         She likes me? "Let's go out tonight." Badump.

            "What brought this on senpai?," I smirked walking towards her chair. "Nothing, can't a senpai hangout with her kohai?," she countered bringing her face closer to mine.

           "L/N-senpai! We need you!," an intern bursted through the door interrupting us. "I'm on my way," she stated as she quickly got up and put on her white coat. "I'll text you the info Akabane-san," she said as she rushed through the door.

I swear one day, I'm going to marry this woman and make her the happiest woman alive. Just wait for me senpai.

Time skip!

          "Akabane-san! You made it!," she said happily walking toward me. She wore a cerise dress which hugged her figure perfectly and red bottoms which added to her height.

          "You look so handsome in a suit Akabane-san," she complimented, taking my hand into hers leading me to our table.

       "I thought you said this was a hangout," I stated pulling her chair for her. "It is," she answered as she sat down.

          "Who knew that you were such a gentleman," she giggled leaning toward me with her head on her hand. "So what's the occasion?," I questioned as she smiled at me sweetly.

           "I'm getting married," she giggled. What? "What do you mean?," I asked lowly. "Huh? My boyfriend proposed last week," she chirped happily showing me the ring.