15k Special

Teacher x Teacher AU (Part 2)

How did I stuck in this situation? I should've just minded my business like any other person.

"Thank you for doing this L/N-sensei." The boy before me said with a small smile. His raven hair was tousled and his dark brown eyes wore eye bags.

The eighteen year old obviously hadn't slept well ever since he was accused of the murder of his classmate.

"Yeah of course. You're my student that means you're basically my son." I smiled at the teen. Tears began to well up in his brown eyes.

"Sorry, it's just you're so nice to me L/N-sensei." He sniffled, trying his best to hold back his tears.

"Don't cry please." I said trying to calm him down. I handed him a tissue from my purse and proceeded to get back to the topic at hand.

"Look kid, you're currently being held under investigation, this isn't the right time to break down." I whispered eying the police who were secretly watching us.

"Right." He said wiping his nose with the Cleanex that I gave him earlier. This situation is the worst, I mean and what if he is the murderer? Then what? I'm dead, because accusations are going to start piling up and they'll label me as his accomplice.

"So... L/N-sensei, have you found any leads yet?," Doi-kun asked. I'm almost pretty sure that Akabane-san killed Ono-kun but I don't have any evidence and I can't tell Doi-kun that.

"Nope, I'm still trying to find some." I lied through my teeth. I can't risk letting him know my suspicions of Akabane-san, since he's desperate he'll probably report him right away.

"Akabane-sensei?," Doi-kun questioned. I froze, finally noticing the redhead's presence.

"Who're you here with? Your girlfriend?," Akabane-san asked trying to inspect my face.

"Hello, Akabane-sensei." I smiled with a cold sweat running down my s/c face. Being this close to a potential murderer was really nerve racking.

"Hey, L/N-san, I think I've got a lead on the case."

"You do?!," Doi and I shouted simultaneously. I'm sure he's playing with my feelings right now. I should also bear in mind that he is my only suspect at this time.

"Yeah. I'll be tell you my suspicions." That seems a bit too easy.

"What's in it for you?," I asked, side eying him. I felt his cold hand graze mine as he held it from behind me. I felt his steady breath on my neck that made my skin crawl. I looked back at him to see his charming smile which I knew had malicious intent behind it.

"A date." He responded simply. I looked back at Doi again and he gave me a nod of assurance. "Make sure to wear something salacious." Karma said innocently as he let my hand go.

"Salacious?" Doi-kun questioned, innocently. I forgot that he wasn't the brightest, but atleast he's pure enough.

"Fine." I sighed in annoyance at the childish redhead. "Perfect. I'll text you."

***

I always dressed modestly so it came natural that I didn't own anything scandalous. Luckily Rio lent me one of her dresses.

It was a simple red dress that had a split on the right thigh. I sat down at our table and waited for Karma. I was a bit embarrassed at the looks that men gave me. "Hey." I heard Karma say. I looked up to see the redhead dressed in a nicely pressed tux with the top button undone.

His hair was also neater than usual. He cleans up nice, I'll give him that. "You look pretty." He smiled exposing his fangs. Damn, if we wasn't on business I might've taken him home.

"So what's the intel?" I coughed removing all indecent thoughts from my mind. "Here's the boy's file." He stated as he put an envelope on the table. "I know you suspect me of killing him." His words made my heart drop.

"Why would you think that I'd suspect a friend?" I asked, opening the envelope. "You're always so paranoid. I'm sure you suspect me." Karma stated drinking some of his wine.

I read over Ono's file and found nothing special. What a waste. "Y/N. I have a lot of faith in you. I know you're smart just as you are hot." He smirked taking another sip of his wine.

"You have a peculiar way of encouraging people." I laughed nervously. "Hey. I just speak my mind, sweetheart." He shrugged.

"Whatever." I replied as I continued to survey the young boy's files. "Were you always this uptight?" The man asked.

"I'm not uptight."

"Drink some wine and prove it." I accepted his bluff and drank some wine. Hmm. Not bad, not bad at all. I began to pour more and more wine as time went by.

-

The story branches from here there are 3 endings.

•The True Ending

•The Lemon Ending

•The Secret Ending

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦