One Step Closer

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Today it felt like school ended quicker than usual. As expected, Karma was waiting for me outside. "Hey, L/N let's go," he said smiling at me.

As we walked to the arcade, it was kind of awkward due to the lack of communication between us. When we arrived, I was so excited. The arcade looked so cool. It was full with a ton of games and even had its own café.

Karma and I played a bunch of games together. He even persuaded me to play Party Party Revolution Z with him. It was actually fun despite, me having two left feet.

In the end I won most of the games and Karma had to buy me whatever I wanted from the café. "Ha! I won Akabane-kun, I'd like f/s from the Café."

"Yeah,yeah whatever L/N-chan," he responded. We sat down together in a comfortable silence eating our food. Karma bought himself a strawberry cheesecake while I ate my f/s.

"So L/N, how did Nagisa score a date with you?," he asked not looking away from his cheesecake. I was shocked that he asked a question like that so bluntly. Nonetheless, I responded. "Oh, it wasn't a date to be honest with you. I just didn't want to embarrass Nagisa by saying it wasn't," I responded truthfully.

"Also I know that Kayano has a thing for Nagisa," I giggled. He also began laughing. Now that I look at him, I truly realize his beauty. His mercury eyes so full of mystery and mischievousness, his red hair was fluffy and full of volume, his features were perfectly sculpted and looked very delicate.

Was this guy an angel? What the heck? "See something you like L/N-chan?," he asked smirking. "No," I replied emotionlessly. "Ouch, L/N-chan."

"Y/N," I said looking at the window. "Huh?" "Call me Y/N and drop the honorifics," I said avoiding eye contact. "Only if you call me by my first name," he said smiling. "Deal." We both laughed.

3rd Person POV

Little did they know, that a certain tentacled alien was watching them with his little notebook.

"Nyufufufu I ship it

"Nyufufufu I ship it."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦