Why Can't You Remember? (Filler)

Karma's POV

Karma's POV

Something's wrong, Y/N isn't usually this quiet. I invited her out to a café to try their new cakes, but now we're just sitting down in an awkward silence. "Is there something wrong Karma?," she asked smiling at me innocently. "Nothing," I blushed looking away.

"By the way I know what you did and I'm thankful," she said smiling a closed eye smile. Man, she's really cute.

"But why?," she asked genuinely confused. "You really don't remember do you?," I asked disappointedly.

"Remember what?," she asked taking a spoon of cake. "It was a Christmas night about three years ago," I said sighing.

"There was a pretty girl who saved me and ever since I've fallen in love with her," I said smiling softly. "Sounds deep," she said chopping on her cake. Did she just ignore the fact that I was referring to her?

"My Christmas night three years ago is a blur," she said wiping her mouth. "My aunt and I got into a car accident which resulted in her dying." Say what?

"And ever since I've hated Christmas and my family always blamed me for her death because I went somewhere. Argh, sorry it hurts my head trying to remember," she said smiling sadly.

"The only thing I could remember of that night is World of Battlecraft, which is my favorite game to this day," she said smiling happily.

Man, I feel really bad now. She saved me that Christmas night and it caused such a impact on her life. Don't worry Y/N, I'll take care of everything. Your aunt's death won't be in vain.

"Hello, earth to Karma," she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "The café is closing soon," she said getting up.

"So where do you want to go?," she asked walking beside me. "Hmm, maybe an arcade," I replied. "You read my mind Mr. Akabane," she said taking my hand into hers.

"Karma, are you ok? Your face is really red," she asked concerned. "Maybe your too sick to go to the arcade...," she said sadly. "N-no, I'm fine," I stuttered. Crap. "Eh~ did the infamous Karma Akabane just stutter?," she teased.

I taught her well, maybe a bit too well. I need to take control of this situation before it gets out of hand. "Hey Y/N, can I kiss you?," I asked smirking.

"Sure go for it," she said smirking coming closer to me. What? Is this even the same Y/N that I know? Where did this sudden burst of confidence come from?

Get it together Karma, don't back down now. "Hehe, just kidding," she winked. This little...

"Let's go Karma," she said leading me to the arcade. "Yeah, you go ahead, I'll be there soon," I said letting go of her hand. My hand feels cold now...

"Ok but hurry up," she said walking away.

"She's getting bolder. I like that."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦