1k Special

Teacher x Teacher AU

"L/N-sensei please accept my feelings," a young boy bowed before me with a marigold that resembled his blonde hair

"Ono-kun, I can't accept your feelings," I smiled sadly at him. "Why not sensei?!," his brown eyes widened.

"You do realize I'm like 10 years older than you?"

"That's a lie! You're only 24!," he shouted in desperation. 'What is this guy my stalker,' I thought as I slowly backed away.

"How could you after all of our extra curricular activities," he shouted angrily. Was this guy delusional? I only helped him with his English homework.

"Didn't you tell him about our 'extra curricular activities,' L/N-sensei?"

I turned around to see Akabane-sensei leaning by the door frame. "It's late, shouldn't you be home by now?," He questioned Ono-kun walking toward us.

"Akabane-sensei," he shouted in surprise. "He's right, Ono-kun you should get going," I explained.

"I'm not leaving until you accept my feelings!," he exclaimed. He sounds like a spoiled 5 year old. "Are you already in a relationship?," he asked sadly. "Yes she is," Akabane-sensei said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and winking at me.

"You're lying!," he exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but it's true, Akabane-sensei and I have been going out for a little while now," I blushed bashfully.

"Sorry dude, she prefers actual men with money," Akabane-sensei gloated.

"L/N-sensei I know you're lying! You said that you would never like Akabane-sensei in a romantic way! No matter how handsome and rich he was!"

Won't this kid shut up?! "I lied. I love him, now please leave," I hugged Akabane-sensei.

The boy ran out of the room with tears in his eyes. Ugh, kids are so annoying.

"Thank you for your help Akabane-sensei," I said releasing him from my hug.

"Did you really say that?," he asked with no emotion.

"I mean you and Okuda-sensei have always been the talk of the faculty," I giggled.

"We should get going," I said trying to get away from the awkward tension. I picked up my bag and began to exit the classroom.

"Aren't you coming Akabane-sensei?," I asked turning toward him. "No you go ahead," he frowned. Sigh, I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us.