The Tie (Filler)

Karma's  POV

Karma's POV

"Wow! I can't believe we're actually in Hawaii," Y/N said excitedly. "This isn't the first time Karma and I been here," Nagisa said bashfully.

"Really? That's so cool," Y/N said engulfing his hands in hers with stars in her eyes. Nagisa became flustered and stuttered every word he tried to speak.

Wow, she's really excited. "Nagi-chan, why are you red?," she said putting the backside of her hand on his forehead. Ok that's enough.

"Y/N, you should stop before Nagisa blows a fuse," Korosensei said intervening. "Stop what?," she asked innocently. "By the way, where were you Korosensei?," I asked nonchalantly.

"Well you see I was-." "The movie's starting let's go," Y/N said pulling Nagisa and I into the theater.

Time skip!

           We're only an hour into the movie and Y/N fell asleep. She looks so uncomfortable sleeping in that position. I rested her head on my shoulder.

           "Hey Korosensei pass me the blanket," I whispered to him. He gave me a heart blanket that fitted both of us perfectly. He snickered as he took a picture of Y/N's sleeping form.

        "Karma you've been acting really out of character lately," Nagisa whispered. Have I? "Karma," Y/N whimpered. I froze. "...You should wear a tie."

Nagisa and Korosensei snickered at her words. I was too embarrassed to react. This is going to be long...

The Next Day

Nagisa's POV

       Entering the classroom, all that was heard was silence. "What's with the tie?," Rio asked shocked. "And why is your hair combed like that?," Kayano added.

        "Yeah! You look like a nerd," Terasaka laughed. "But it does suit him," Yada said. In which all of the girls agreed.

           "Good morning~," Y/N said walking into the room. "Did Karma skip again?," she asked looking at me. As she walked to her desk she stopped at Karma's.

           "You look familiar," she said squinting. "Oh you're Karma," she said with a lightbulb on the top of her head.

            "You look different. What's with the hair? You look like some sort of prince," she said giggling. Karma's face turned beet red. "Oya? Is Karma actually blushing?," Rio asked shocked.

             "S-shut up," he stuttered. The whole class was dumbfounded due to his change in attitude. "Oh, you have on a tie, that's cute," Y/N said as she continued to giggle.

             Suddenly, Y/N leaned to Karma and took off his tie. In the process she ruffled his hair. "I prefer the normal Karma. My Karma," she said with a smile.

Y/N's POV

        "Eh~ so I'm your Karma now?," Karma said with a smirk. Huh?!

"You know I didn't, mean it like that!"

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦