Crush

Nagisa's POV

Nagisa's POV

It's been 3 months since Y/N joined 3E and she's fitting in well with everyone. She always helps our classmates with assignments and even tutors them on occasion. She really is a nice person. "Hey Nagisa," Kayano said as she and Rio walked towards me.

"Hey guys," I said with a smile waving at them. We began talking about Korosensei and the award money, when Okuda walked toward us. "Hello Nagisa, Nakamura, Kaede," she said shyly. "What's up?," Rio asked.

                  "Oh, I just wanted to ask about Karma's relationship with L/N," she said looking at them talking. It was more like Y/N trying to get away from Karma. "They're totally dating," Rio said proudly. "Actually they're not," I added.

                   "But it's obvious Karma likes her," Kayano said opening her pudding. "But they're not dating right?," Okuda said meekly. "Nope," I said. "Well ok," she said as she walked away.

"What was that about?," I asked dumbfounded. "Isn't obvious? Okuda likes Karma," Rio said quietly. "That's not good since Karma loves Y/N," I said whispering to them.

"Love?!," they shouted. "Who loves who?," Y/N whispered. When did she get here? She almost gave me a heart attack. "Oh, we were just talking about how Kayano loves pudding," Rio said sweating. "Well we all know she loves Nagisa more," Karma said putting an arm on Y/N's shoulders. Kayano's face erupted into a deep shade of red as she argues with Karma.

"How cute," Y/N says sadistically brushing Karma's arm off of her shoulder. She's been hanging around Karma too much. "Let's go Y/N-chan," Karma said dragging Y/N away as she protests.

"Hey Nagisa, why does Karma like Y/N so much?," Rio asked smiling at their disappearing figures. "Well, he's had a crush on her since our first year. I never asked him why though," I said looking at them.

Christmas 3 years ago...

Karma's POV

           I can't believe those losers actually beat me. 'My side hurts,' I thought as I rested my head on a wall. "Oh, I guess one of them stabbed me," I said weakly laughing a bit. Before I knew it I lost consciousness.

                  "You're a very lucky young man," I heard a voice spoke. Where am I? "This young lady right here saved your life, quite a Christmas gift if you ask me," he said with a chuckle. When he left the room, I inspected my surroundings realizing that I was in a hospital. I looked down to see a girl sleeping next to my bed.

                Oh, I know her she's in my class. I think her name was L/N? She looked pretty sleeping. "Oh, you're ok," she said wiping her eyes. "Yeah, I feel great thanks," I said with a slight blush. "What were you doing bleeding out outside of my grandma's bakery?," she asked with worry. "Beating up some guy but he played dirty and I ended up here," I said avoiding eye contact. I was preparing myself for her criticism but instead she giggled and rubbed my head. "You should be more careful, I don't want you to die," she said smiling.

                 "Oh and Happy Birthday," she said taking out a small strawberry cake. "Thanks but how did you know it was my birthday?," I asked obviously shocked. "The doctor mentioned it when he was reading your files," she said nervously. "I was making a cake delivery until I saw you on the street then brought you here, I'm totally getting scolded when I go home," she said laughing.

   "Well let's eat this cake," she said cutting two slices. Was she an angel? After we ate, we talked about random things and we surprising had a lot in common. "Anyways whiles we're here do you want to play World of Battlecraft I with me?," she said shyly. "You play that game too?," I ask excitedly. Of course, it's my favorite," she said matching my energy. "I should probably call my aunt to tell her where I am," she said taking out her phone. We played for hours, until her aunt came to pick her up. "Hey, do you have a ride home?," she asked me. "Yeah, my chauffeur should be coming shortly," I replied.

"Chauffeur? Wow, you must be really rich," she said giggling. She's so entrancing. "Well, bye bye and Happy Birthday," she said running to her aunt.

"Yeah, bye

"Yeah, bye."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦