1 : 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕

ERIC MATTHEWS,
TURNING LEMONADE INTO
LEMONS SINCE 1978!

IT HAD BEEN FOREVER AND A DAY SINCE ERIC MATTHEWS CAN REMEMBER A TIME WITHOUT HIS LITTLE BLONDE BUDDY BY HIS SIDE

IT HAD BEEN FOREVER AND A DAY SINCE ERIC MATTHEWS CAN REMEMBER A TIME WITHOUT HIS LITTLE BLONDE BUDDY BY HIS SIDE. The two had been inseparable since the moment they had met. Proven annoying to their friends and family, one was never seen without the other, and everyone grew to understand it. Just like how the moon had the sun, Eric Matthews had Anna Hunter, and he wasn't ever letting her go.

Anna however, well, let's just say there were moments she had thought about strangling the Matthews boy. Maybe a little more than just moments.

"Give me it back you goon!" Anna yelled, chasing Eric around her room for the fifth time that morning. Every second she'd do her make-up, would be another second added to Eric's incredibly antsy impatience. Pulling at her hair, creating mascara mustaches on her stuffed animals, somehow managing to break her eyelash curler, and many more small tendencies was how Eric had decided to spend his time. However, with great impatience comes even greater anger, one that continued to bubble inside of Anna as she chased him around the room to gain back the third eyelash curler he had stolen.

"But Aannaa! I'm bored!" He whined, emphasizing the d, sounding like a child as he pouted. He teasingly held the eyelash curler above her head, knowing she couldn't reach, making her groan.

"If you would hurry up and give it back to me I'd be done quicker."

"But I don't want you to be done quicker, I want you to be done now." The two continued to bicker, as Anna desperately tried to grab the curler he held up high. She leaned against him, trying to grab it, before the phone ringing made Eric perk up.

"Ooo! It must be Heather!" Eric yelled excitedly, going to get the phone causing Anna and her eye lash curler to tumble forward.  She brushed herself off before continuing.

"Why'd you give her my phone number anyway?"

"Cause I knew I'd be here, and besides, I don't wanna risk one of my parents or god forbid Cory answering for me." Eric cringed at the thought before answering the phone.

"Hello? Heather?!?" Eric gasped at the phone and looked at it with shock. "No I don't want to buy a magazine! Are you kidding? Who would want that?! You aren't Heather!!" Eric quickly hung up the phone, as Anna laughed at him. He laid back on her bed, throwing one of her stuffed animals and catching it repeatedly to pass time.

"You know, when are you gonna stop being embarrassed of your little brother?"

As if on que, Shawn came barreling into the room, a bright pink feathered boa around his neck and a hat on his head. His pants were grossly oversized, and his shoes were, interesting to say the most. Yes, at this stage in his life, it had become Anna's biggest responsibility to help the boy with his clothing choices. However, seeing as he decided to chose his clothes on his own, it had caused the clash that was his outfit. He was wearing an oversized t shirt and smiling widely in amusement.