31 : 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐

MY BOYFRIEND,
AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM,
IS A WEAK MAN CHILD.

"THESE LIPS, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE LIPS?" Eric said, his voice low and stumbley, considering he had just been swooning mindlessly

"THESE LIPS, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE LIPS?" Eric said, his voice low and stumbley, considering he had just been swooning mindlessly. He had been sitting on the couch, making out with Anna since she had arrived. His argument was that they were "making up for lost years." And as dumb as his 10 minute argument was, Anna just couldn't seem to argue back.

"I do. But I'd love for you to show me again."

"Oh it would be my pleasure.."

Eric leaned in to kiss Anna, before his lips were blocked by a paper between the two teens faces, causing both Anna and Eric to look over at Alan with confusion. He held a paper between the two of them, revealing that the paper was Eric's most recently failed history test. Oh the perks of having your history teacher as your neighbor.

"Well would you look at that, the world has ended." Eric grumbled, making Anna chuckle slightly.

"And it won't begin again until these grades come up. Now, until I see some letters closer to the front of the alphabet, you aren't going out anymore. Which means." Alan began, and Eric began to shake his head furiously.

"No, don't say it." Eric cried, holding onto Anna tightly.

"No more Anna." Alan said, making Eric scream.

"Not again!" He cried, as Anna stroked his hair comfortingly.

"Suck it up Romeo. Bring these grades up and then things may get better for you." Alan said, and Eric shook his head, leaning more into Anna's lap.

"Anna..Goldie.." he cried, looking pitifully at Alan, who simply rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Oh come on Mr Matthews, how can you be so cruel to my sweet boy?" Anna said, stroking his hair making Eric smile.

"Well, it was your idea." Alan said, as Anna smiled evenly when Eric glanced at her with a surprised look. "Eric, you can't rely on your looks, and on Anna to get you through life." Alan explained, and Eric sighed.

"But all I want to be is a weather man." He said, looking at Alan confused who just shook his head with annoyance. "Okay, look, you guys made a valid point about my grades. But now I'd like the opportunity to present a compelling counter-argument you may not have considered." Eric explained, sitting up to express the importance of his words.

"Go on." Amy said, and Eric shook his head.

"Don't take away my Goldie!" He shouted, suddenly crying and throwing his head into Anna's shoulder, and she couldn't help but chuckle at him.

• ✧ •

"I SWEAR TO YOU, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THIS BOY IS LASTING A WEEK."Anna cheered, coming out from her locker with a smug smile on her face. For the last two periods, Hope and Anna were having a heated debate on none other than Eric Matthews. Though it wasn't uncommon for the main topic of conversation for Anna to be Eric as of late, this conversation was a specifically fun one. Who knew him better, and whether or not he would break. Almost everyone in school knew about Eric's banishment from his girlfriend, considering Eric made sure to make it known by the entire student body. And even the teachers as well.