9 : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓/𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆

NO, NO, NONE OF
THIS SIBLING TELEPATHY
I CAN'T HEAR THAT!

NO, NO, NONE OF THIS SIBLING TELEPATHYI CAN'T HEAR THAT!

"PICTURE THIS..." Jason said, leaning in closer to the table as he spoke to both girls across from him. Anna sighed, as both her and Hope looked back at the boy intently.

"Is this a hypothetical 'picture this' or a 'I screwed up and need you to help,' picture this?" Anna asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy. He looked at her for a moment, staring blankly before answering.

"A bit of both." Anna and Hope glance at each other before turning to Jason, Anna speaking up.

"Okay were listening."

"Alright, say you're at the mall, shopping for shoes for your sister right?" He explained, and Anna nodded.

"Yeah..."

"Go on."

"Alright. So you find the perfect shoes, silver heels, but you don't know what shoe size your sister is. You think back, and you remember one time wearing her shoes by accident, which means if it fits on you then, it'll fit on her too right?" He explained, Anna's eyebrows furrowing as the pieces slowly started mending together in her mind.

"Right?"

"So you put the shoes on, to test if they fit, and then you can't get them off. What do you do?!"

They stared at him for a moment.

"Well, obviously you can't buy they shoes, they'd be too small." Hope explained, and Jason glared at her, his panic rising.

"How do you get them off?!" He shouted, shaking Anna's shoulders.

She looked at Jason for a moment, squinting her eyes before leaning in closer to him, looking down to see that the shoes he was wearing looked larger than his usual feet. Not that she knew what his normal feet looked like, but it was the type of thing that was obvious that his feet weren't that big.

"You seem taller then usually." Hope said, making Jason laugh nervously.

"Jason?" Anna asked, and he looked at her nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Are you wearing silver heels under those boots?"

Jason stared at Anna nervously, before fake laughing.

"Okay you caught me! Get them off Anna, I don't wanna wear girl shoes for the rest of my life!!" He panicked, making her chuckle. Her and Hope laughed before she put a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, calm down, calm down! Believe it or not this has happened to Shawn Before. Come to Gloria's tonight, I'll take you home with me and get them off." She explained and Jason sighed with reliefZ

"Thank you Anna! Thank you so much!"

"Yeah yeah."

"This has happened to Shawn?" Hope asked, making anna nod. She took a sip from her coke before turning to her.