19 : 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 2 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

LOOK, I'M TELLING YOU,
I WAS MADE FOR THIS TYPE OF STUFF. IT'S LIKE A 7TH SENSE I HAVE.

IT WAS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, SCHOOL WAS STARTING TODAY AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, ANNA AND SHAWN WOULD BE GOING TO THE SAME ONE

IT WAS ABOUT THE TIME OF YEAR AGAIN, SCHOOL WAS STARTING TODAY AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, ANNA AND SHAWN WOULD BE GOING TO THE SAME ONE. Over the summer Anna and Hope have gotten closer to Dani, after realizing how much they had in common. So the girls had already made plans to meet up before the first day of school and go together. That is ofcourse, after breakfast with the Matthews.

Another reason the girls, specifically Dani and Anna had grown so close was due to the fact that Dani lived only a few minutes away from the Matthews household, much to Eric's dismay. He had become the designated third wheel between the two friends, but he didn't mind. He was too busy blindly falling for his best friend to even notice.

"Having a big brother finally paid off." Cory sang, standing at the table at the end of the steps as anna and Eric made their way down. She had slept over the Matthews the night before, seeing as Eric would be driving her and Nat that morning. What she didn't realize however was that Cory would be up all night practicing for his first day of high school. Eric was fine, he's used to Cory's tactics so he slept like a baby. Anna on the other hand had spent an extra hour just trying to wake herself up enough so her make up wouldn't look awful, finally giving up and deciding to do her makeup during lunch.

"Cor sign this." Eric said, handing Cory a contract. Anna quickly made her way to the coffeee maker, pouring herself a mug, looking up to meet eyes with the strange face her brother was giving her.

"What happened to your face?" He asked, referring to only one of her eyes having mascara and the rest of her make up not being on, making her face look exactly how she felt, exhausted.

"What happened to yours?" She asked, ripping off one of his fake sideburns, making him gasp and hold his cheek.

"Ow!" He shouted, making Anna fake pour at him before downing her cup of coffee, pouring herself another cup.

"With regard to my brother Eric Matthews and his faithful sidekick Anna Hunter, hereafter referred to as, Oh Great One," Cory read from the contract, making Anna glare at him.

"Sidekick, really?" She remarked, to which Eric shrugged in response, making her roll her eyes.

"I, Cory Matthews, hereafter referred to as insignificant speck." Cory continued, Eric smiling proudly at his writing as he did.

"Pledge never to contact the great one verbally or nonverbal you during any and all school hours, from this day forward forever and ever. Amen." Cory finished reading, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Ah, nice to see you're looking out for your brother on his first day." Alan said, raising an eyebrow at Eric, who sighed, shaking his head.

"Dad word gets out I'm related to a 7th grader I lose all my status." Eric said, pulling Anna with him as he stood up and walked across the kitchen. "I mean, might as well just strap on a tuba and join the band."