6 : 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒎𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆

GRANDMA FOR THE
LAST TIME, JUST BECAUSE
SHE PICKS OUT MY CLOTHES
FOR ME DOESNT MEAN SHE'S
MY GIRLFRIEND.

GRANDMA FOR THE LAST TIME, JUST BECAUSE SHE PICKS OUT MY CLOTHES FOR ME DOESNT MEAN SHE'S  MY GIRLFRIEND

"HI, I'M MORGAN, AND THIS IS MY BROTHER ERIC. HE'S VERY SHY." Morgan said, opening her mouth as Eric smiled at her, picking a skittle from the bowl on Anna's lap and feeding it to Morgan.

The three were sitting on the Matthews family couch, a bowl of skittles on Anna's lap, as Eric taught her tricks on how to help him get girls.

"Ha ha ha, good girl!" Eric cheered, patting Morgan's head as she ate her skittles.

"Eric, what are you teaching her?" Amy asked, Eric jumping at his mother's presence as she walked in.

"Nothing." He dismissed, trying to hide the bowl of skittles in Anna's lap. She rolled her eyes at him as he fake smiled at his mom.

"I'm gonna help Eric meet girls." Morgan said, Eric widening his eyes as he turned to look at her.

"This should be good." Anna mumbled, leaning back on the couch.

"No, you don't. She doesn't. You don't." Eric rambled, looking between his mom and Morgan.

"My brother thinks you are so cute." She said, opening her mouth making Eric sigh. Anna gave Morgan more skittles as Amy laughed.

"So this is why you've been taking her to the mall. Well, I think it's great." Amy said with a smile. Both Anna and Eric whipped their heads around, looking at Amy with disbelief.

"You do?" Anna and Eric asked in unison.

"Mm-hmm."

"Ha ha ha!" Eric laughed, before feeding Morgan another skittle.

"I think it's a perfect way for you and your sister to spend quality time together." Amy smiled at her kids and Eric patted Morgan's head.

"Well, you know, some guys use a golden retriever; I figure, why not use the Weasel here?"

Anna rolled her eyes at Eric.

"Chick bait I tell ya." She remarked, making him scoff.

Eric rolled his eyes and pushed her slightly.

"Like a chicken?" She asked. And smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Yes Moe, just like a chicken." Eric rolled his eyes as the tune of La Cucaracha palyed through the living room, and Eric turned to Amy with an excited smile.

"It's Grandma!" Eric cheered.

"Hey, it's Grandma!"

"Yeah, it's Grandma." Alan said, raising an eyebrow as he looked over at Amy.

"Okay, open up a lane, I'm coming through. I've been sitting on my keister for ten hours in that Winnebago. I need some stretchin' room. Hey!" she cheered as she walked in the room.