13 : 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

OH GREAT, I GET TO SPEND
TWO WEEKS LOOKING
LIKE A CHARACTER FROM
SESAME STREET!

"SHAWN PATRICK HUNTER!" Anna screamed from her bedroom, Shawn and Cory looked at each other nervously as she did

"Uh oh." They mummbled in unison, looking over to the stairs, hearing her footsteps progress from upstairs.

"You're in for it." Cory said, making Shawn scoff.

"Well you are too, your the one who did it." He defended, and Cory gave him an annoyed expression.

"You're the one who..." Cory was cut shirt when Anna jumped down the last step, glaring angrily. She pointed at Shawn with a shaky, purple, hand. He gulped.

"You!" She shouted, Cory and Shawn each pointing at themselves questioningly. "You did this you, you little gremlin!" She continued to yell, about to lunge at Shawn. He held his head, squeezing his eyes shut nervously.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He yelled, removing his hands and looking up at her.

"Oh! You didn't mean to! You just casually switched my shampoo with purple hair dye!" Her face was now red, clashing with the new electric purple shade in her hair. How it got switched she didn't know, why Shawn was using Hair dye, beats her. All she knew was the hair dye said Cory on it, and she couldn't kill Cory. But Shawn...

"The bottles looked the same!" He yelled pleadingly.

"What we're you doing with purple hair dye to begin with! And why did it need my shampoo!"
Shawn dropped his shoulders, looking at her nervously.

"I can't tell you, if I did I'd have to kill you." She raised her eyebrows at him, practically steaming.

"What difference does it make, you died my hair purple!!"

"Look, Bunny, it washes off after 2 weeks." He explained, as if that makes it okay. She scoffed, folding her arms.

"Oh great, I get to spend 2 weeks looking like a character from seaseme street." She shook her head annoyed and Shawn looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"You don't need purple hair to do that." Shawn said, his eyebrows still furrowed. Anna looked over at him slowly, before he turned to Cory.

"Go, go, go, go run, go!" Shawn said, pushing Cory and they both started running out the door, Anna chasing closely behind, ready to kill.

• ✧ •

ANNA WAS WITH JASON AND ERIC, WALKING AROUND THE MALL, JASON'S EYES GLUED TO HER HAIR. She ew a bubble out of her gum, rolling her eyes at Jason.

"Just...how?" Jason asked. She looked over at him with an annoyed expression.

"With hair dye." She explained, Eric still looking around for girls. Jason shook his head, still not understanding.