39 : 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

SHUSH GOLDIE,
TOWELIE CAN BE WHATEVER
COLOR I WANT IT TO BE!

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS NOW THAT THE HUNTER SIBLINGS HAD BEEN LIVING WITH THE MATTHEWS

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS NOW THAT THE HUNTER SIBLINGS HAD BEEN LIVING WITH THE MATTHEWS. Most of the time, Anna and Eric would spend their nights together on the Matthews couch watching some sort of movie, and falling asleep in each other's arms while Cory and Shawn used the beds upstairs. But mornings were shared room time, when all chaos would ensue. Not surprisingly to anyone, most chaos surrounded Shawn and Eric.

"Come on, Shawn, you've lived here 3 weeks and you've been in the bathroom two and a half of 'em." Cory shouted, pounding in the bathroom door that had been closed for at least 20 minutes now.

"Funny of you to think that this is a long amount of time for Shawn to be getting ready for." Anna explained, laughing to herself as she thought of the bathroom time she could have had if she didn't live with Shawn.

"Hey, would you shut up? I'm trying to study here." Eric yelled, earning a look from both Cory and Anna.

"Studying?" She asked, making him sigh, gesturing to his book,

"Well, I am."

"Well I'm trying to take a shower, here." Cory says, earning a look from Eric, as Cory sighed. "Well, I am."

As if on cue, Shawn pops out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and shaving cream scattered in different spots on his face.

"Almost done, just doing my burns." He said, Cory looked at him in awe as he shaved. Anna rolled her eyes, knowing for a fact he didn't need to shave at this time in his life, Shawn just liked feeling like a man.

"Whoa. You shave?"

"See, facial hair sprouts early in my family, especially on my mom's side."

Shawn gives Anna a look, who flips him off in return as he chuckles, returning to the bathroom. Eric sighed, shaking his head dramatically as he practically threw his book into Anna's lap.

"Goldie, test me." He asked, a pleasing look on his face. She nodded softly, opening the book and reading the first page.

"Okay... Nihilism is to optimism as gluttony is to..."

"Butte, Montana." Eric answered, not missing a beat. He held his face out as if he were waiting for a kiss, the reward she usually gave him when he got an answer right. But instead she shook her head.

"Wrong?! Oh, no. Mind lock!" Eric shouted, standing up and pacing his room. "Three days before SATs and I'm never gonna get into... you know, that place with the... It's got the..."

"College?" Anna asked.

"A mental institution?" Cory said in unison, turning to look at Anna as they both chuckled.

"College!" He yells, moving to sit behind his desk and search around the top of it. "College, I gotta write that down. Where's my pencil? Where's my lucky pencil!?" He runs around the room, throwing pillows and blankets to find it.