11 : 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒎𝒚

NOW SEE,
WHY DOES YOURS TASTE
BETTER THAN MINE?

"LOOK, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU BACK, KRISTEN

"LOOK, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU BACK, KRISTEN. I FORGOT. YOU FORGIVE ME? APPARENTLY NOT." Eric said, shrugging as he put the phone down. Anna rolled her eyes at the boy, returning to eating the apple she had taken from the Matthews kitchen. She was currently joining the Matthews family for breakfast, seeing as Eric wanted her to come earlier to get ready for school. It happened more times than not.

"You know the big difference between guys and girls... girls want commitment, guys want girls." Eric explained, making Anna once again roll her eyes.

"What's the matter with commitment?" Cory asked, making Eric scoff.

"You are so 11." Eric said, shaking his head before turning to Cory.

"Let's just put it this way...if I was committed I would've been dating Anna by now." Eric said, making Anna chuckle from beside him.

"And thank god for that." She mumbled as he nodded.

"Amen." He said, both teens high-fiving before returning to their breakfast.

"Hey, where's your mom?" Alan asked, coming into the kitchen with a rose in his hand.

"She just blew through here a minute ago... looking for contracts or something. I don't know." Eric explained, trying to sneak Anna's coffee. She glared at him, taking her mug and slapping his hand away, making him look at her with puppy dog eyes. She scoffed.

"Hey, Dad, I'm pretty sure... Mr. Feeny numbers those things." Cory explained, referring to the rose in his hands. Anna chuckled at the comment, still hiding her coffee from Eric.

"Well, this was hanging on our side of the fence... so its number is up." Alan said, admiring the rose in his hand.

Eric looked down at her mug, not looking at Anna. He picked up an apple, throwing it in the air and catching it.

"You wanna get me some of that coffee Goldie?" Eric asked, earning a glare from Anna. She looked up at him, then down at her leg that was in a cast, shook her crutches a bit then looked back at Eric. He looked back at her with a straight face.

"Really?" She asked. He furrowed his eyebrows, before looking down at her cast as his eyes widened. He began to laugh nervously, moving further away from Anna, and preparing his own coffee.

"I know I put those papers around here somewhere." Amy said, searching around the kitchen.

"I didn't say anything." Eric whispered, smiling at Anna and nodded. She rolled her eyes, returning back to drinking her coffee.

"Now, you look very nice this morning." Alan told Amy, who was still searching the kitchen, nit paying attention to Alan.

"Oh, there they are! I need them for the closing on that brick split-level... on oak Street." She explained. Still, not paying attention to her husband, who happily waited for her with a rose.