42 : 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅

REALLY? YOU'RE TRAVELING THE
WORLD AND YOU PICKED IDAHO? WHAT, YOU A BIG POTATO GUY OR SOMETHING?

ERIC WAS HELPING MR FEENY MOVE ALL HIS GIFT BASKETS GIVEN TO HIM BY STUDENTS HOPING TO BRIBE HIM INTO COLLEGE RECOMMENDATIONS

ERIC WAS HELPING MR FEENY MOVE ALL HIS GIFT BASKETS GIVEN TO HIM BY STUDENTS HOPING TO BRIBE HIM INTO COLLEGE RECOMMENDATIONS. Eric of course offered to help, in hopes that he wouldn't need to bribe Feeny to get a letter.

"Boy, what some kids will do to get into college, huh?" Eric joked, laughing loudly as Mr Feeny gave him a strange look.

"Yes, well, save your money. They haven't built a fruit basket big enough to sway me." Mr Feeny said, making Eric shake his head.

"Oh, I wouldn't think of it, Mr. Feeny. It's the furthest thing from my mind." Eric joked, earning a nod from Mr Feeny.

"Right there next to your school work, huh?"

"You stop that." Eric teased, shoving Mr Feeny as he raised his eyes at him. Mr Feeny quickly turned to Mr Turner who was walking in the room, hoping to quickly change the subject and hopefully get rid of Eric for the time being.

"Hey, George, what's up?" Mr Turner asked, smiling happily at Feeny, Eric trailing behind him.

"Well, I just wanted to be sure you knew that Anna Hunter missed her history test this morning."

"She what?" Mr Turner asked, not expecting this from Anna. Of the two kids he was taking care of, she was the one who'd be at school.

"Oh, that's my fault, my fault." Eric said, chiming in and earning a strange look from both teachers. "I was supposed to tell you that Anna has a severe case of, uh..." he turned to Mr Feeny, looking at him for help. "Help me out here." He whispered.

"Sloth?" Mr Feeny suggested, causing Eric to nod enthusiastically.

"Yes." Eric pointed at Mr Turner excitedly. "Hong Kong sloth."

"That's it." Mr Turner said angrily, throwing his jacket on and making his way out of the school quickly.

"Not your best work, Mr. Matthews." Mr Feeny said, patting Eric on the shoulder as he shook his head.

"Hunter!" Mr Turner yelled, opening the door to

"What are you doin'?" Mr Turner asked, earning a happy smile from Anna as she gestured to the tv.

"You're just in time." She cheered, patting the seat beside her on the couch. "I'm ordering Forrest Gump on pay-per-view. Did you bring Shawn with you." She asked, playing with the string on her pajama pants as Mr Turner rolled his eyes at her.

"No, and I have to say I'm surprised he wasn't the one who dragged you here." Mr Turner said, making her shrug.

"Eh, he's missed so much school I figured I'd give him some education for the day."