7 : 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕

WELL STOP
BEING BUSY AND BE
WITH ME!

"WITH MY LUCK SHE'S WAITING FOR ME IN THE LIVING ROOM

"WITH MY LUCK SHE'S WAITING FOR ME IN THE LIVING ROOM." Eric said as he walked in the house, earning a smile from Anna as she sat on the couch. He smiled back at her then turned to the girl beside him.

"What'd I tell ya." Eric turned tp the girl he came in with, as the girl smiled. Anna held a hand out with a kind smile in the girl's direction.

"Hi I'm Anna." The girl shook her hand with a smile.

"The infamous Goldie. Beautiful, just as I've been told." She said, making Anna smirk at Eric.

"I like this one, keep her." She said, making Eric and the girl laugh.

"Hi, Mom. Hey, Weez." Eric greeted the other woman in the room.

"Hey, Eric." Mrs Matthews said.

"Hi, new girlfriend." Morgan chirped, making Anna laugh as they played cards.

"Oh, ignore her. When she was born... the doctor had to pry her little foot... out of her big mouth." Eric teased.

"Hi, I'm the mom. It's nice to meet you."

"Hi. My name's Morgan, and I'm 5 and a half." Morgan said happily, making the girl smile.

"Well, my name is Linda, and I'm 15 and 3 quarters." Linda said as she sat down, making Morgan's eyes widen with happiness.

"I like her!" She said loudly, making Anna smile from beside the two of them.

"You guys want something to eat?" Mrs Matthews asked as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Sure."

"Could you..." Eric asked, motioning to Morgan as Amy nodded.

"Morgan, honey... I could really, really use your help in the kitchen." Amy said, trying nit to be obvious. Instead of going, Morgan smiled at Linda.

"Well, You're just going to have to be more independent... 'cause I want to stay and talk to Linda." She said, and Eric sighed.

"I tried." Amy said, walking to go prepare snacks in the kitchen. Eric squeezed himself between Anna and the couch, making her look at him.

"You think she'll ever leave?" He asked, making Anna pout at him.

"No...but it's cute that you have hope." She said with a smile, making Eric sigh.

"So... you think I'm a new girlfriend, do you?" Linda asked, making Morgan nod furiously.

"Uh-huh."

"Guys, could we talk about, like, anything else?" Eric said, chuckling nervously. Anna shushed him, placing her finger to his lips.

"Shh, I wanna hear this." She said, pulling out a chocolate bar from her pocket, munching on it as she watched. Eric scoffed, rolling his eyes at his friend.