26 : 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕

MAY I COMPARE THEE TO
A SUMMER'S DAY?
NO A SUMMER'S DAY IS
NOT A B*TCH.

ERIC SEEMED RATHER GIDDY WALKING OVER TO THEIR LUNCH TABLE TODAY, IT CONCERNED ANNA

ERIC SEEMED RATHER GIDDY WALKING OVER TO THEIR LUNCH TABLE TODAY, IT CONCERNED ANNA. Seeing as he just came from speaking with his brothers she figured he was up to his annual torturing of poor Cory. He was still laughing when he took his seat next to Anna, stopping his laughing at her dirty look.

"What?"he asked her, making her tilt her head with curiosity.

"What did you do? You're too happy." She mused, making him shrug.

"I didn't do a thing." He lied, making Anna squint her eyes more. He looked back at her, raising an eyebrow as Jason looked between the two before clapping.

"Now it's time for, how long until Eric cracks!" Jason shouted, making everyone laugh to themselves as Anna began to glare at Eric. "I'll be taking your bets, and placing mine for 2 minutes." Jason finished, placing his empty cup in the center of the table, along with a ten dollar bill from his pocket.

It was a game the friends tended tj play to earn some extra cash. The answer was never anything higher than 5 minutes, Eric could never say no to Anna.

"2 minutes? Yeah right." Hope said, rolling her eyes as she placed a 20 in the cup. "You're aiming too high my friend. 1 minute." Dani shook her head, placing down a 10 dollar bill.

"Nope. I have faith in my boy. 2 and a half."

"If I know Eric Matthews, 3 minutes, only because it's Cory." Kelly said, placing down a 20.

It had been about a minute now, and Eric was turning bright red. If you looked close enough you could see sweat forming on his forehead as he tried not to look away from Anna. She had held contact for a minute and 15 seconds now, and Eric swore she hadn't blinked once. He sighed, and it seemed as if everything came out with his sigh.

"Okay! I was physicing Cory out, trying to scare him." Eric said, chuckling. Jason groaned as Hope smirked, grabbing the money from the cup in triumph.

"And why would he possibly listen to you?"

"Because it's his first big make out party." Eric said, wiggling his eyebrows. Anna moved back in confusion, seeing as this was the first time she was hearing of her little brother's first big make out party.

"Cory and Shawn are going to a make out party!? That little weasel told me they were going to the movies." Anna mumbled to herself, shaking her head as Eric chuckled.

"That's because you go all momma bear when you hear that Shawn's going to anything remotely related to girls." Eric explained, making Anna scoff with defense.

"That's not true."

"Oh yes it is. You're all, 'you can't go out on dates Shawn, you're in 7th grade. When you start doing your own laundry, then you can ask me about dates.'" Eric said, mocking Anna in a high pitched voice. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head at him.