41 : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒆

WHY WOULD I NEED
A LIBRARY IN MY ESSAY? I MEAN
COME ON RIGHT?

WHY WOULD I NEED A LIBRARY IN MY ESSAY? I MEAN COME ON RIGHT?

"OH MR MATTHEWS, A QUESTION." Mr Feeny said, causing Eric to whip his head around, smiling widely at Mr Feeny. Anna's arm was wrapped around Eric's, the couple walking happily around the school hallways. It was evidently clear that after

"Uh...Who's the French guy that fixed the milk?" Eric asked, earning a strange look from both Mr Feeny and Anna.

"The clock is ticking, Mr. Matthews." Mr Feeny said, making Eric laugh and he shrugged.

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"A piece of unfinished business. That ten-page paper you owe me."

"What? The semester just started. You never said anything about a paper." Eric snaps his finger at Mr Feeny, making him jump slightly. "Lou-is B. Pasteur. Huh?"

"It's pronounced Louis." Anna corrected Eric furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at her.

"Isn't that what I said?" He asked turning to her confused. She frowned at him, placing a hand on his shoulder and shaking her head.

Over the past few months, it had become very apparent what kind of dynamic Anna and Eric had. They were in love, entirely. You couldn't have one without the other, and if you did, you better be ready to hear about how much they miss the other. Anna had spent days she used to spend worrying, correcting Eric's mistakes or maintaining his clumsiness. And Eric spent his days he used to spend failing class, passing, because he was under the careful care of Anna Hunter. Mr Turner was fond of Eric, so he didn't mind the boy coming over frequently. It was nice, getting to be in love. And they were in love, definitely.

"I'm talking about the paper that was due last year." Mr Feeny raised an eyebrow at Eric.

"Oh. I forgot about that one." He pointed at Mr Feeny. "Came up with that milk guy, though. You saw that. You were here." He said, patting Anna's arm excitedly.

"Now, I suggest you get that paper to me by Monday, or your incomplete will become an F... completely."

"It's not gonna happen, Mr. Feeny, I've been working on it all summer. Up here." Eric explained, tapping his head as Mr Feeny's eyes widened.

"Where it's safe." Mr Feeny teased, as Eric nodded at him.

"Yeah."

"Very safe." Anna mumbled, sharing a look with Feeny as she patted Eric's back, pulling him along with her as they went to class.

• ✧ •

IT SEEMED THAT AS SOON AS THEY RETURNED HOME ON FRIDAY, Eric has rushed to the phone in hopes he would get there before Cory. He forced Anna to sit beside him and wait while he called a company to complete his paper for him. His original plan was to bribe a freshman to write it, but he figured a freshman's brain power wasn't too much more than Eric's anyway. That was until he was shown an add in the paper for a term writing company. He had been sitting on the phone ever since.