Chapter 13: Thunder Clouds

☼ Elias ☼

"I need short person leg surgery," I hear Maeve mumble when I enter the kitchen.

She's on her tippy toes reaching for a mug in the cabinet. Her shirt - it was mine - starts to ride up, slowly inching up her thighs.

More and more. Higher and higher.

Shorts. She has fucking shorts on.

I stride over to her and press my front to her back. My hand grazes the length of her arm before passing her dainty manicured hand, white smiley faces on black nails.

How fitting.

I grab a mug and hold it in front of her face, caging her in my arms, "need anything else, piccolina?" My chin rests on her shoulder.

My breaths fan her neck and she shivers, "No, thanks." Maeve takes the cup from my hand and reaches for the kettle and pours the hot water into the mug.

I step back from Maeve as she lowers a tea bag into the ceramic cup, dunking it until the dark amber color monopolizes the water. She adds milk to the tea and stirs it with a teaspoon. She pulls the spoon from the cup, taps it on the rim of the glass then pops it into her mouth.

"Fuck me," I whisper lowly.

Maeve brings the cup to her mouth, taking a sip. As she enjoys her drink a drop of milk tea escapes her lips and runs down the corner of her mouth.

I bring my hand up, wiping the drop away with my thumb.

Maeve blushes.

I pop the tip of my thumb in my mouth, licking off the tea, "it's sweet, " I whisper, pushing my knee between her clenched legs. I pinch Maeve's chin with my index finger and thumb, tilting her head up. I lean down, breathing heavily. "Just how sweet are you?"

Maeve's ears burn crimson, "I'm not sweet," she mumbles shyly, our lips inches apart.

I glance down at the teacup still in her hands, the tea ripples. I pull my gaze from the cup to her hands... she's trembling.

I tilt her head slightly to the left and place a kiss on her jaw. She sends me a quizzical look, "I'll taste you another time." I step back from Maeve, filling another mug with coffee.

Her eyes soften but look... disappointed?

Should I have just kissed her?

"Maeve, good morning," Sabrina stumbles into the kitchen and wraps her arms around Maeve.

Maeve squeals, "my tea!" She carefully sets down her cup.

"Sorry," Sabrina laughs, "I need coffee, Luca kept me up all night." Sabrina yawns, filling her mug with coffee and a dash of creamer.

"Doing what?" Maeve asks with her big doe eyes.

I chuckle, "her."

"SEX?!" Maeve exclaims.

"Yea, you should have heard," I tease Sabrina, "yes, Luca-kun!" I mimic Sabrina's moaning in a girl voice.